Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚗 Being an Entrepreneur, is buying a Car an investment or liability?

I think this totally depends on the knowledge you are having, if you have a good knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it.
At the same time, some people need cars. It may not be for public use but for private use. Having your car gives you comfort and I don't think there is someone out there who does not like comfort.

Advertisement Placeholder
At the same time, some people need cars. It may not be for public use but for private use. Having your car gives you comfort and I don't think there is someone out there who does not like comfort.
That's true, if you really need to have car, it will be a good idea to go for it, but you have to be very careful, make sure that you are doing the right thing to earn money, this very important.

Comfort is not what a business man needs. Businessmen sacrifice for their businesses to grow. There are so many comforts we have to bypass because we are growing our businesses.

This is another point. I cannot expect myself to have been working for a long period of time and I will not be able to buy a car for myself. What is now the essence of working?
Comfort is not what a business man needs. Businessmen sacrifice for their businesses to grow. There are so many comforts we have to bypass because we are growing our businesses.

This is another point. I cannot expect myself to have been working for a long period of time and I will not be able to buy a car for myself. What is now the essence of working?
So let me ask you a direct question, if you start a business, in how many years do you think the business should be strong enough to afford you a car? Sometimes, it might take 4 years for your business to bring steady returns. If you are a business person, you sacrifice the present for the future.

So let me ask you a direct question, if you start a business, in how many years do you think the business should be strong enough to afford you a car? Sometimes, it might take 4 years for your business to bring steady returns. If you are a business person, you sacrifice the present for the future.
It depends on the kind of work that you are doing. You cannot be doing a work that is paying you about $500 every month and you will not like to have a car. It is not possible.

It depends on the kind of work that you are doing. You cannot be doing a work that is paying you about $500 every month and you will not like to have a car. It is not possible.
This good, it has it advantage an disadvantages, if you are earning a considerable amount of money you can decide to get yourself a car that will be something good.

This good, it has it advantage an disadvantages, if you are earning a considerable amount of money you can decide to get yourself a car that will be something good.
This is exactly what I am saying. At the same time, it will not make sense to buy car when you know that your salary is not even enough to repair it if something happens to it.

This is exactly what I am saying. At the same time, it will not make sense to buy car when you know that your salary is not even enough to repair it if something happens to it.
That's complete madness to me, if you don't know the amount of money you are earning, it will not be a good idea to buy a car, you can only decide to get yourself a car when you are earning enough.

Most people are mzking the same mistake over and over again , they tend to go for a car when they can not even maintain it , but if the car is for a commercial purposes , you will be making money from the car .

Most people are mzking the same mistake over and over again , they tend to go for a car when they can not even maintain it , but if the car is for a commercial purposes , you will be making money from the car .
This is what the majority of these Yahoo boys do and it does not make sense to me. They should only buy a car when they know that they can take care of the expenses afterwards.

Exactly, some of them don't really earn a considerable amount of money, I think that's because they want to have the car, but it will cost them a lot of money if care is not taken.

Well first, it depends on if you commute to work. If you don't you might not need a car. But if you need a car to get to a store, school, elsewhere, it might be a good idea to invest in a vehicle.

But you can survive without a car.

It largely depends on the type of business you are into, if you are doing a business that requires transportation and waybilling , buying a car is definitely an investment.

Even for business owners, a car is typically seen as a liability rather than an investment. An automobile can make you money and can be sold for cash, but it is still something you own and will eventually cost you money. Additionally, purchasing a car is an expensive investment and can raise your company's liabilities.

The car might be viewed as an investment in the company if it is used for business-related activities like getting to meetings, making deliveries, or seeing clients. However, if the car is largely utilized for personal purposes, it may be viewed as a liability as it is a personal expense.

It largely depends on the type of business you are into, if you are doing a business that requires transportation and waybilling , buying a car is definitely an investment.
Yes buying a car is not something bad especially if you have a business that requires you to go a long way. It also depends on how much money you are earning.

As an entrepreneur who knows the essence of making money , buying a car should be an investment and not a liability because the car will be used for commercial purposes which in exchange makes more money.
As an entrepreneur who knows the essence of making money , buying a car should be an investment and not a liability because the car will be used for commercial purposes which in exchange makes more money.

Liability is anything that takes money away from you especially if it is recurrent. As an entrepreneur it depends on what purpose the car is to serve. If it is for business related, then it is an investment.

You really need to be very careful with things like this, buying a car is a good thing but always know that is going to be taking away from you, a car is a liability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds