Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

❤️👋 Off Topix has been open for 1 YEAR!!! 🎉🥳

Website
offtopix.com
Credits

One year ago Off Topix (formerly known as Wober) was relaunched! 🥳

Our community was created in 2009 and it was a thriving community until 2016. Last June we rebranded the forum and reopened the community to the public once again. The database was restored and all member accounts were preserved.

Now an entire year has passed, in that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! Activity on the forum has been booming! If you're not a member yet, we invite you to come join in on all the fun. ❤️

Coming up in September we'll be celebrating our forum's 14th birthday. 🎉

Check us out at
9PSRfwA.gif
offtopix.com

Advertisement Placeholder
Congratulations on another year renewed! It is awesome you're able to rekindle some old friendships and making some new ones all at the same time. :) 14 years is also incredible!

Long live Offtopix! Congratulations on the first year since the relaunch! You've got an amazing community, and I'm proud to be a member there. :)

Congratulations on the milestone! I'm glad to have been there since the reopening and was lucky to find my account that I had made in 2009 or so. I wasn't sure if I'd continue foruming at any point during the last year but this was one of the reasons that I decided to come back. :)

Great work :D

So much activity and dedication within one year, I applaud you and the community!

Thanks all! <3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds