Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Instant Noodles

Advertisement Placeholder
I've honestly never eaten these. A bunch of public school kids would eat ramen in class and it smelled awful, so I wasn't tempted to try it. The fad seemed to die out when I went to college.

I like instant noodles, I like Korean Ramen. It is spicy and contain lots of flavor. However, I don't eat Ramen too frequently. I like adding bok choy in my Ramen.

Oooh, I love Korean ramen too. They can be extra spicy so I don't always put in all of the flavorings, but with some kim chi and bok choy it's delicious!

I don't love instant noodles and I don't hate instant noodles either. When I need to prepare a quick meal, I boil instant noodles, add some green vegetables and some chicken pieces.

I don't know if I am the only one that prefer instant noodles to other foods. Indomitable has been my best. I have been warned to stop eating instant noodles but I cant. I can eat it everyday with some vegetables and meat cut in little pieces.

Whenever I eat ramen its usually the chicken flavor. They used to have a bunch of flavors but for whatever reason they got rid of em.

Instant noodles are my favourite and are good to have as a snack in the afternoon.
Chicken and Curry instant noodles are my go-to flavour.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds