Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Donuts

Credits
Day Eating GIF by SLOTHILDA

Do you enjoy donuts? What is your favorite order to get from a donut shop? How often do you get donuts, if ever?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love donuts they're one of my favorite foods! I actually had donuts for breakfast the past couple of days. I didn't have it for breakfast this morning however. :p We got donuts from this place called Parlor donuts and they were amazing! I do wish they had the traditional glazed, as that's my favorite flavor. I got peanut butter cup and french toast. The peanut butter cup was alright, but the french toast one actually tasted exactly like french toast!

For a while it was a weekend thing I would get some donut holes! I love plain old glazed donuts, but I've started to enjoy the glazed with chocolate icing on top!

@Strawberry those donuts look good! It reminds me of a place we have here that I've had a donut from once. The place is called Hurts Donuts!

https://www.wannahurts.com/menu/
I've had one called the Dirt Worms and I'll post a screenshot from their menu here. It was super good!

DirtWormDonut.png

For a while it was a weekend thing I would get some donut holes! I love plain old glazed donuts, but I've started to enjoy the glazed with chocolate icing on top!

@Strawberry those donuts look good! It reminds me of a place we have here that I've had a donut from once. The place is called Hurts Donuts!

https://www.wannahurts.com/menu/
I've had one called the Dirt Worms and I'll post a screenshot from their menu here. It was super good!

This is the first time hearing of this one as we don't have anything similar here in the UK or at least not that I know of.

It looks like a doughnut with chocolate and then what looks to be Oreos with gummy words unless I am mistaken? Sounds good but I would imagine, sickly. :)

Yes I do and I get the original glazed, Boston Cream, or jelly filled from Krispy Kreme just based on what I want that day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds