Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ask Elijah

Advertisement Placeholder
That's how I felt. The very last sequel contradicted Underworld Evolution where he did get killed and then he popped back.

Do you feel like Blood Wars devalued the Vampire Lycan quite a bit in how Michael was so easily killed off?
I don't like that part. I mean, it is action and all of that, but until that point, all logic is lost. I kind a liked to see Bradely James (from tv series Merlin)

Do you feel like the vampire leaders such as ( Viktor, Amelia, Kraven, etc) in the first film got what they deserved?

Viktor took advantage of Marcus by lying to him and making him his hostage.
Viktor who also wouldn't follow his own rules and robbed mortals blind saying he would protect them from William's scourge if they paid him tribute. If they didn't, he'd bleed them dry. Feed them to his lesser vampire kin.
Amelia was basically Viktor's concubine and she committed murder right next to him.
Kraven was screwing everyone over. He wanted everything Viktor had and more.

Sound about right?

Do you feel like the vampire leaders such as ( Viktor, Amelia, Kraven, etc) in the first film got what they deserved?

Viktor took advantage of Marcus by lying to him and making him his hostage.
Viktor who also wouldn't follow his own rules and robbed mortals blind saying he would protect them from William's scourge if they paid him tribute. If they didn't, he'd bleed them dry. Feed them to his lesser vampire kin.
Amelia was basically Viktor's concubine and she committed murder right next to him.
Kraven was screwing everyone over. He wanted everything Viktor had and more.

Sound about right?
It was long time ago since I watched the movies. I do recall Kraven, but he is a weak jerk. Pathetic.
Viktor is very lovable character for some reason. Well, at least to me. Maybe because I like antagonists.

It was long time ago since I watched the movies. I do recall Kraven, but he is a weak jerk. Pathetic.
Viktor is very lovable character for some reason. Well, at least to me. Maybe because I like antagonists.

I loved the actor who portrayed him. I think it'd be awesome if Bill Nighy reprised the role.

What was your favorite scene from Underworld with Viktor in it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds