Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

AMA Regina G. 💋

I did but haven’t watched it yet. Is it any good? 👀

Thank you, thank you! 🥰

I highly recommend Sex Education on Netflix, Teen Wolf series, Reign, The Tudors. For movies, I’m unsure if our tastes are similar. But Trolls(all of them), Sing 1 & 2, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, Soul Food along with What’s Love Got To Do With it? 😍
Mention not. 😊
Sure, I'll them a try. I love rom-com, drama, comedy, romantic and horror/thriller movies. Not a fan of action movies. 😅

Advertisement Placeholder
I was/still is that argumentative child. I’m the youngest, so I get away with murder 😎
go to sleep ap bio GIF by NBC

Lullabies never worked on me 😝

Sure, I will. 😊

What games do you play?
I don’t really game these days but back in my day, I did play a lot of football and wrestling games 😎 don’t judge me.

Do you have a favorite TV show?
I have several. Glee, The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, Mayfair Witches, Anne Boleyn, The Tudors, and need I go on? 😅😂

Oh those THQ WWE RAW Impact games. 😍 I remember them. I have never played the TNA one.

Who is your all time favorite wrestler and why? 😁
Don’t waste your time with TNA. I want to send mines back to this day.

I have a list: The Undertaker because NO ONE will be like him ever again, Shawn Michaels because if his move set and charismatic aura, Triple H because he really revolutionized the wrestling game, Batista because of how impressive he was in the ring to me, Edge because he worked really hard, was the ultimate opportunist, and just a great guy behind the scenes. I have more but this already enough 🥰 my favorite eras were attitude and ruthless aggression because I was brought up in those.

Don’t waste your time with TNA. I want to send mines back to this day.

I have a list: The Undertaker because NO ONE will be like him ever again, Shawn Michaels because if his move set and charismatic aura, Triple H because he really revolutionized the wrestling game, Batista because of how impressive he was in the ring to me, Edge because he worked really hard, was the ultimate opportunist, and just a great guy behind the scenes. I have more but this already enough 🥰 my favorite eras were attitude and ruthless aggression because I was brought up in those.
They are my favorites as well but my most favorite wrestler is none other than John Cena. He is a true inspiration for me. From holding a belt made of paper in childhood to becoming a 16 time world champion after growing up is not a joke. He's the reason behind the person I am today. I love the person he is and everything he does on and off screen. That man has carried WWE on his shoulders for over 2 decades. I feel WWE is not the same since the time he got busy with Hollywood. I have completely stopped watching it. His words, "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect; Never Give Up" live in my heart and soul. ❤️

Which is your favorite wrestling finishing move and why?😄

They are my favorites as well but my most favorite wrestler is none other than John Cena. He is a true inspiration for me. From holding a belt made of paper in childhood to becoming a 16 time world champion after growing up is not a joke. He's the reason behind the person I am today. I love the person he is and everything he does on and off screen. That man has carried WWE on his shoulders for over 2 decades. I feel WWE is not the same since the time he got busy with Hollywood. I have completely stopped watching it. His words, "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect; Never Give Up" live in my heart and soul. ❤️

Which is your favorite wrestling finishing move and why?😄
I liked John Cena's Word Life persona but fun fact, he was going to be released until he started rapping and Stephanie McMahon overheard him in order to create his Word Life persona 🥰

Tombstone Piledriver, hands down! Because Undertaker executes it so well and has used it even when the wrestling banned the piledriver.

What's the scariest Horror movie?
Insidious, the first one. At least out of the ones I've seen, that one sticks out to me to this day 😩

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds