Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Funjoint (20 years old today)

Paul

Reputable member
Proud day for the forum :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-23 180631.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-23 180631.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 31
That is an amazing milestone. Congratulations on such a remarkable achievement! :D

It seems impossible, but I hope AJ will get to live 20 years! I can't imagine how that must feel, owning your community for 20 years. Congratulations Paul on this amazing achievement. Not only owning it but actually having it stable all this time. Well done! I have yet to see another community live 20 years long.

I haven't even been on forums for two decades, close but not quite yet.

I congratulate your feat of achievement and dedication throughout the years. It takes a lot of willpower to have a forum open for that long!

One of my users has been running her forum for 23 years also with PB. Seems to be a popular choice with some..I tried it for a while..but..nahh..I like my Jcink

Happy Birthday FunJoint! 20 years is such a great amount of time to be surviving the interwebs! :) 50 more years would indeed be amazing!

Wow congratulations on your 20th anniversary! To think I was 13 years old when you started your forum lol. I wasn't online back then since I didn't have a computer. Keep it up!

What’s also amazing is the fact that Proboards has been around for more than 20 years. Not unimportant too. 😊

Happy Birthday FunJoint! 20 years is such a great amount of time to be surviving the interwebs! :) 50 more years would indeed be amazing!

It would need to outlive me. A succession plan is in place :cool:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds