Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your feelings on Archaeologists who dig up old graves and important places

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I still feel weird whenever we heard about an archaeologist digging up some old pyramid or old lost city, and then digging up the graves of people who lived in that location. It just makes me feel uneasy, as some of these people were buried there for their final resting place, and now these people are digging up their graves, desecrating it all because they want to know more about our human history. But isn't there a point where it should be wrong to exhume graves of people and then even put their corpse or grave in a museum?

I'm fine if they want to bring back a lost city or something, but when they go digging and removing bodies from the ground, it becomes desecration imo. What do you guys think on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I understand that what archaeologist are doing is more of knowledge findings to teach the world about what happened decades ago, I believe that there are some extent they are going overboard with. The dead should be allowed to rest in peace and not being dug up for any kind of examination and being displayed in museums.

I would tell archaeologist to leave the human dead alone for them to live in peace otherwise they will be forced to torment them. If what they say about spirituality and ghosts being real, if I was dead and an archaeologist dug me up, I will torment him till he's dead or bury my bones back where he dug me out.

I would tell archaeologist to leave the human dead alone for them to live in peace otherwise they will be forced to torment them. If what they say about spirituality and ghosts being real, if I was dead and an archaeologist dug me up, I will torment him till he's dead or bury my bones back where he dug me out.

This is very hilarious. I'm just trying to imagine what is going to be going on with the archaeologist who dug up your grave for any kind of scientific research and how you are going to be chasing the person up and down telling him to go and bury you back, otherwise you are not going to allow him to rest. This is definitely cracking me up 😂.

This is very hilarious. I'm just trying to imagine what is going to be going on with the archaeologist who dug up your grave for any kind of scientific research and how you are going to be chasing the person up and down telling him to go and bury you back, otherwise you are not going to allow him to rest. This is definitely cracking me up 😂.

But truthful, the dead need to be respected. I know archaeologists have a job to do but they need have more regard for the dead. If they are treated the same way, I'm sure they will take offense.

But truthful, the dead need to be respected. I know archaeologists have a job to do but they need have more regard for the dead. If they are treated the same way, I'm sure they will take offense.

Unfortunately, this is something scientists doesn't care about because they will always choose science over any other thing. This is the reason why they will even disintegrate a human body all in the name of autopsy to find out exactly what happened to the person. Archaeologist will also do the same thing when it comes to desecrating a grave yard because they want to find some ancient history.

Dear Archaeologists,

If your excavation adventures involve anything related to digging up people's final resting places, I must regretfully decline to join in the fun. I mean, who wants to be haunted by grumpy ghosts, right?

However, if it has to do with unearthing ancient civilizations, uncovering hidden treasures, or bringing dinosaur bones, count me in! I'm all for discovering the mysteries of the past as long as they stay in the past.

Yours sincerely.

Disturbing peoples grave is out of it. Have a nice day.

I have a great feeling towards professionals who dig the earth to find clues of missing parts in history. These people are trying to find the truth about our ancient societies and cultures. Learning history is very important, it will let you know who you are where you come from and what is your aim in this earth.

Dear Archaeologists,

If your excavation adventures involve anything related to digging up people's final resting places, I must regretfully decline to join in the fun. I mean, who wants to be haunted by grumpy ghosts, right?

However, if it has to do with unearthing ancient civilizations, uncovering hidden treasures, or bringing dinosaur bones, count me in! I'm all for discovering the mysteries of the past as long as they stay in the past.

Yours sincerely.

Disturbing peoples grave is out of it. Have a nice day.

I agree with you. It's a disrespectful thing to do to the dead. They are dead and finally buried, they are meant to be left alone. If it's those who are in a tomb put in a Sarcophagus, they can be examined but never taken out of the Sarcophagus.

I have a great feeling towards professionals who dig the earth to find clues of missing parts in history. These people are trying to find the truth about our ancient societies and cultures. Learning history is very important, it will let you know who you are where you come from and what is your aim in this earth.

Personally, I don't have any problem with them trying to find out about our past culture and ancient societies as long as they don't have to dig up a dead corpse in the process of doing this. They have my full support to do anything that is relevant for them to get the knowledge they are seeking for.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with this, it's a story and they just want to investigate everything that happened to this woman, as well as possible traces of the burial of the bones and the like. On the contrary, I am delighted when they do it, because we can learn about something new that we did not know or considered wrong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds