Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your Favorite Sports Teams

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are your favorite sports teams? I am in the US, so I'm mostly into American Football. My favorite football team is the Green Bay Packers. Been a fan of them since I was a kid, as my father is a fan. I was also a fan of the Detroit Pistons in the NBA (Basketball).

What are your favorite teams?

Advertisement Placeholder
I watch European football and mainly the Spanish league La Liga, I'd say my favorite team is Atletico Madrid.

What are your favorite sports teams? I am in the US, so I'm mostly into American Football. My favorite football team is the Green Bay Packers. Been a fan of them since I was a kid, as my father is a fan. I was also a fan of the Detroit Pistons in the NBA (Basketball).

What are your favorite teams?
Do you perhaps live in WI or MI? I'm in Michigan so am curious :)
While my husband watches teams from those states, I prefer the Miami Dolphins. Simple fact, it's marine life lol

My favorite sport is football (or soccer like the Americans call it). Though I do watch my country's local league once in a while, I started watching European football at a young age and developed some serious passion for Manchester United.

I've seen a couple clips of NBA games but I never really followed the sports because basketball is not really a popular sport in my country. However, when I got more access to watching the sport Steph Curry and his splash brother were at the peak of their powers around 2016. So, I developed some interest in Golden State. I've been a basketball fan since then and GSW has been my favourite NBA team.

My favourite football team is Real Madrid. The time of galaticos was the biggest era in the history of the club with most world best players playing for the club. Real Madrid being the best team in the UEFA Champions League proves how dominant they have been after winning the tournament 14 times.

Manchester United have always been my favourite football club ever since I was a kid and it was also my father's team which was how I started falling in love with the team as a kid because my father always take me to go and watch matches. I can not love any other football team the way I love Manchester United.

I like watching the English Premier league because I feel it is the most competitive league in Europe and the favorite team Arsenal. I like their pattern of play and some brilliant players in the team like Saka, Jesus, Thomas, and Gabriel. These players always make me happy whenever I watch them

I have a few favorite teams depending on the sport, for example if we talk about football I really like Real Madrid, Manchester City and Malaga C.F, on the other hand in Basketball, I like the Indiana Pacers in the NBA, and in the local Basketball, Real Madrid Basketball and Unicaja.

Some of my favourite team across Europe include arsenal FC and Barcelona in Spanish. They play wonderful and amazing kind of football. They have good players also in the team...

Apart from Manchester United, the only other team that I can support is Real Madrid. I had a very strong connection with the club after they transferred Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United to Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo made me fall in love with the club. I wanted him to retire at the club but unfortunately that didn't work out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds