Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your ad in Spotify radio?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here attempted to get their ads on Spotify radio? I use Spotify a lot and I have the free version. It will sometimes interject after a song has played and ask you to get premium to enjoy unlimited playing. I don't mind the ads to be honest, but it made me wonder last time I was listening to music. I could pay Spotify to put my ad up, and I was wondering, does it work? Have sites received more traffic because of it? I'm debating if I should get an ad on Spotify. I think it'd be cool, but I don't know if it will draw enough people over to my site, but I think it'd be worth a try. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally have not advertised through Spotify and I don't know anyone that has but knowing just how popular Spotify is all over the world and how often it is used as well by those who do not have Spotify premium, I would say if you are able to have an ad played on Spotify I would go for it. It definitely wouldn't hurt to try to see how it goes, you may be pleasantly surprised.

I have not done this and until now I have never though about doing this. However, I understand the potential of exposure by advertising on spotify. This kind ad advertisement can be highly beneficial to the businesses with a huge marketing budget.

I have not personally attempted to obtain advertisements on Spotify radio, but it is doable. You can contact Spotify directly to discuss the available advertising possibilities, as well as any potential discounts or special offers.

Hey there! I haven't personally tried to get my ads on Spotify radio, but I think it's a really interesting idea. I know that Spotify has a huge user base, so it could definitely be worth a try if you're looking to drive traffic to your site. I've heard if you buy Spotify plays you can also help increase your visibility on the platform, so maybe that could be something to consider as well. At the end of the day, it all comes down to your goals and what you think will work best for your business.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds