Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

You wake up and see you're back in high school, but here's the catch..

Credits
You have your high school body, shape, etc. The kicker is you have to deal with all the health/medical issues you have gotten since you graduated high school, or got your GED. If you had health issues during high school, they'd still be there on top of whatever issues happened post HS. You would have all the history, knowledge, etc you have gained post HS. What would be different and change for you?

For me? I think a lot of the problems would be related to bathroom usage more than anything. I'd have to be more careful eating and hope I don't have to go badly afterwards.

I thought of this thread after seeing posts on my high school social media and how much cooler/better it is nowadays versus when I was there. ALWAYS happens, even at places I have worked for/at.

If you never attended high school and/or dropped out, then I dunno haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
I mean, I'm pretty healthy. I'd take this deal. That highschool body and shape? Damn... I got a beer belly now. I use to have a six pack xD

Now, by waking up and seeing we are back in highschool, does that mean we also go back in time? Or highschool in it's present day?

I don't think I'd survive high school today honestly. There would be way to many eyerolls.

So um... I was expelled from high school when I was there because of my health problems keeping me out of classes too often as is. So... Iunno. Probably just be expelled again. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds