Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Yearly or Monthly Subscriptions

Would you prefer a yearly subscription or would you prefer a monthly fee?

• Yearly

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
To be honest? I prefer lifetime whenever I can. So I selected other. But if lifetime is not an option, I prefer yearly because usually you get a couple of months worth for free or a small discount.

I prefer monthly so if I decide I no longer want the service I can cancel it and not worry about too much wastage. Although it's normally cheaper to do yearly as they do discount it a bit compared to monthly plans.

I prefer monthly so if I decide I no longer want the service I can cancel it and not worry about too much wastage.
Bingo. I feel the same way and for that reason, I don't like to put so much money into one lump sum when I may want to cancel the subscription. I paid a monthly subscription for GeForce NOW recently and only time will tell whether I keep the subscription or not.

Bingo. I feel the same way and for that reason, I don't like to put so much money into one lump sum when I may want to cancel the subscription. I paid a monthly subscription for GeForce NOW recently and only time will tell whether I keep the subscription or not.
For me, its more cost-effective to get yearly, and if I don't like something before the trial ends, I just don't spend more money on it.

For me, its more cost-effective to get yearly, and if I don't like something before the trial ends, I just don't spend more money on it.
I'm the type that starts doing a lot with something when I first start it, but gradually over time I either rarely do it or stop doing it altogether. I've done this with entertainment stuff primarily, such as video games, TV series, books, etc. This is why I insist on buying monthly subscriptions for myself to help me from overspending if I were to suddenly stop doing what the subscription provides. Now, if I were to pay monthly for about half a year and keep enjoying what I'm doing, I may consider a yearly subscription.

I'm the type that starts doing a lot with something when I first start it, but gradually over time I either rarely do it or stop doing it altogether. I've done this with entertainment stuff primarily, such as video games, TV series, books, etc. This is why I insist on buying monthly subscriptions for myself to help me from overspending if I were to suddenly stop doing what the subscription provides. Now, if I were to pay monthly for about half a year and keep enjoying what I'm doing, I may consider a yearly subscription.
I don't want to give adobe 50/mo, so I'd rather do one-time $100 for Affinity Photo and its mine forever. Same for Davinci. Free version is enough for most people, but their Studio license is $300 and lasts forever. I've gone from 17 to 18.6 and no extra charge.

I don't want to give adobe 50/mo, so I'd rather do one-time $100 for Affinity Photo and its mine forever. Same for Davinci. Free version is enough for most people, but their Studio license is $300 and lasts forever. I've gone from 17 to 18.6 and no extra charge.
The one-time payments are usually always the best deal. If GeForce NOW wasn't as expensive for a yearly payment compared to a monthly payment, I'd probably be purchasing the yearly payment, but I don't really have the money to blow at this very moment on a yearly subscription considering I have a vacation to save up for near the end of next month. I guess in the end it all depends on how much they're asking for monthly/yearly, how much you're willing to spend, and how long you intend to use it.

The one-time payments are usually always the best deal. If GeForce NOW wasn't as expensive for a yearly payment compared to a monthly payment, I'd probably be purchasing the yearly payment, but I don't really have the money to blow at this very moment on a yearly subscription considering I have a vacation to save up for near the end of next month. I guess in the end it all depends on how much they're asking for monthly/yearly, how much you're willing to spend, and how long you intend to use it.
GeForce NOW isn't worth it to me until there's a way to save steam workshop mods to my games lol. Otherwise it forces me to download 40 ARK mods every time I load it up and have to wait haha.

I prefer a monthly subscription plan over a yearly one because it gives the flexibility of canceling anytime I lose interest or don't feel the need to have it. However, when we compare the two based on their pricing, the yearly one wins since it is slightly cheaper than the monthly one. So, it depends on the priorities of the people using the service, whether they want a cheaper deal or a flexible one.

A yearly subscription usually works out cheaper than a monthly one to tempt you. It really depends on what it is. I pay both yearly and monthly for different subscriptions - for example, I pay yearly for my PS Plus subscription but monthly for my gym subscription.

A yearly subscription usually works out cheaper than a monthly one to tempt you. It really depends on what it is. I pay both yearly and monthly for different subscriptions - for example, I pay yearly for my PS Plus subscription but monthly for my gym subscription.
Same, I have a year of PSPlus Premium, tho I may downgrade to Essential when my year's up with the price increase.

I usually go with Monthly for subscriptions, and I know that doing Yearly you normally save or get a discount, but something in my head can't allow me to part with £59.99 for a 365 yearly subscription instead of £5.99 per month, even though I'll be paying £72 across the year.

For things like "bills" - car insurance, home insurance, I usually pay those yearly.

I always go with a yearly subscription. This way I can pay one huge fee and don't have to worry about being late on a payment throughout the year. I do this with hosting and Playstation Plus. Though I'm thinking about cancelling or picking a lower tier for Playstation Plus since Sony decided to increase their prices.

I prefer monthly subscriptions as if I want to cancel it after a month, I have the opportunity to before the second month comes out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds