Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

XF 2.3 What do you think?

Mamberroi Jr

Credits
As you may have already noticed, I am a big fan of xen-Foro and I love using it (for something the site is created with it). I have always believed that it is a very powerful, flexible and easy to use forum system. That's why I'm very excited/scared for the upcoming version of xen-Forum, 2.3.

Version 2.3 has been in active development for quite some time and is expected to have some interesting new features. Although not many details have been revealed yet, I think we can speculate some improvements and new functionalities that will make our forum even better.

So I can't wait to see what other surprises the xen-Forum team has prepared for us for version 2.3. And you? What do you expect or want to see in xen-Forum 2?

It is a very hot topic in the Xen-Forum community, in fact, it has like 60 pages in a topic and there are several like this, as you can see here: Click xen Foro Oficial

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'm new to Xenforo but it's a great software. I love using it.
As soon as you start developing it, you will notice that it is very easy when it comes to using codes and CSS for the development of the options that you want to add to them. Tip number one don't load your site with unnecessary modules the simpler everything is the faster it runs

I already outlined my thoughts in thread - Chris has said that he thinks the upgrade won't be a huge one for most people, or words to that effect, which suggests to me that whatever is coming is not a major structural rework of current functionality but some new functionality along the side. My theory continues to be a content management system because I can't imagine what else could come along that would be interesting and chunky and not require major overhauls internally even with the neat tooling they have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds