Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Writing a book about how to make money online

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I see many books out there about working online for a living. I imagine a lot of them aren't good or kind of scammy, but I can see some in the mix being legit and helpful. Has anyone here written a book about making money online? Do you ever want to? If you have knowledge that could help, I think it'd be cool to write a book to help others get into it. I know some don't because they don't want to hurt the niche they're in. I get that. But, they'll probably learn about it eventually anyway.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have written a lot of books about how to make money online, however, I write these books for clients (ghostwriting jobs). I have never published a book about how to make money online. I consider this to be a very saturated niche

I have written a lot of books about how to make money online, however, I write these books for clients (ghostwriting jobs). I have never published a book about how to make money online. I consider this to be a very saturated niche
Have you ever considered writing a book of your own to sell? Ghost writing is pretty cool, but I'd prefer writing my own stories, either true or fictional. I feel like that'd be a lot more fun.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds