Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work in the food industry?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever work in the food industry? I am someone who can't stand working with food, so I would never want to work in the food industry. Well, not necessarily, but I would only want to work behind the scenes, maybe for the business side of it, or help with social media stuffs. I am not good with food anyway, so I would be awful as a food service worker. Has anyone here worked in the food industry?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven’t work in food industry before, though I like food but haven’t experience working in food industry before but if I have the opportunity I would love to give a try and I believe it will fit me working there

I haven’t work in food industry before, though I like food but haven’t experience working in food industry before but if I have the opportunity I would love to give a try and I believe it will fit me working there
I say go for it. If you are willing to learn to cook and or bake food, you could go pretty far in it. I wish I was better at cooking myself, because I wouldn't mind using it to make a good living. But I can't see myself dealing with customers like cooks and staff have to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds