Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company which pays only in cryptocurrency?

Caesar_100BC

Renowned member
Credits
Cryptocurrency payments is getting very popular lately. If you happen to get a job but the company have a condition with using only cryptocurrency as their means of payment, would you be willing to work and receive your pay in the cryptocurrency they pay with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have any issue with accepting any kind of payment forms as long as they are available to me. Crypto is available to me and I am comfortable using crypto payment. However, for the risk of losing value, I do not hold it for too long.

I do not have any issue with accepting any kind of payment forms as long as they are available to me. Crypto is available to me and I am comfortable using crypto payment. However, for the risk of losing value, I do not hold it for too long.
Since there's always a stable coin like USDT to convert any cryptocurrency payments I've received to stop it from losing value, I don't mind accepting any amount of money as my pay in cryptocurrency.

I wouldn't mind working for a company which pays their workers only in cryptocurrency like probably Bitcoin. I have the knowledge of how to manage cryptocurrency, it's not going to be a problem to handle.

To be candid receiving payment in crypto has added more worth and value to me, so I don't mind as long as the have pay with favourable assets like USDT, BTC, LTC, ETH and some few of that kind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds