Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work as a police officer?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever consider working as a police officer? I don't think I could handle being an officer of the law, mainly because I don't like to deal with people too much and I also don't want to potentially risk my life either. I'm safe doing what I do now. :D

But, could you see yourself working as a police officer? Would you want to take on a job like that?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever consider working as a police officer? I don't think I could handle being an officer of the law, mainly because I don't like to deal with people too much and I also don't want to potentially risk my life either. I'm safe doing what I do now. :D

But, could you see yourself working as a police officer? Would you want to take on a job like that?
Why not there is nothing wrong doing police work because it's a force type of work but one funny thing is that the pay rate is very less for police work but if am unemployed I will take the work

When I was a kid, I thought police and the army were dignified jobs. When I was in my teens there was a fierce armed insurgency in the country and police were dying in huge numbers. Therefore, I was never interested in this vocation. I think being a police is a good career if you are muscular and if you like dealing with people.

Law enforcement looks like a very difficult job for me because you will always be on the lookout for criminals and at the same time criminals are going to be on the lookout for you. It also requires a great amount of energy that I am not willing to devote.

Why not there is nothing wrong doing police work because it's a force type of work but one funny thing is that the pay rate is very less for police work but if am unemployed I will take the work
I just don't see myself being a cop. Too much work and the idea of possibly getting shot is not something I would be into. I don't know what the police are like where you live, but where I live cops are a mix of hated by the community and are shot at often, so that has to be a no for me.
When I was a kid, I thought police and the army were dignified jobs. When I was in my teens there was a fierce armed insurgency in the country and police were dying in huge numbers. Therefore, I was never interested in this vocation. I think being a police is a good career if you are muscular and if you like dealing with people.
Exactly, there's too much danger when it comes to it. I could probably handle being a police officer in a small town where crime isn't as major, but I couldn't handle being a cop in a major city or country. Same with being in the military, I couldn't do it because of the risk involved.

In my country police department is quite corrupt. It is simply not made for good people. This is why I would refrain from joining the police force. The government needs to fix the police department first and allow honest people to join the force.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds