Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you use just a social page as your site?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you use just a social page as your website to save on time and costs? Maybe you don't need a full on site and just want to have a page where everything can be done. Facebook would probably be best for this, as you can create pages, groups and do so much more. It's a place where businesses can thrive. And you can also use it to have your own little community, whether it be a group or a page. Would you ever skip the site for just using something like Facebook?

Advertisement Placeholder
A website and a social page are two different thinks. You can of course share your articles, bio, graphics, and video content on social sites but that would be something like posting your content on a Municipal notice board. You never know when they will be removed.

I'd rather have a URL for complete branding, not just a social page. It seems way more professional. Anyway, I am aware nowadays that many businesses are not having a URL but just a social page. Well, that's all they need, actually, but I like to do the "branding" thing and I just love web development.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds