Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you support affordable housing?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you own any real estate, are you looking to get the best possible pay out of your property? Or would you rather provide affordable housing for those in need? Maybe cheaper rent, support when they can't pay and so on.

Would you ever consider providing affordable housing?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't own real estate myself and probably wouldn't know where to start but if I was to take into consideration how bad the cost of living is at the moment and the economy and also how bad homelessness is as well at the moment almost every where, if I had the chance to go into real estate and provide homes for people to live in I would definitely make them more affordable so that I could help somewhat hopefully get more people off the street and into safe homes.

It would depend on the location where I have set the real estate housing. If it is a high class neighborhood, I would definitely go for the maximum profits. But it is in a middle class neighborhood, I would provide affordable housing.

I don't own a house but as a tax payer, I believe I should have access to affordable housing. While we cannot expect this from private real estate companies, the government can try to launch its own housing corporation to offer affordable housing.

I don't own a house but as a tax payer, I believe I should have access to affordable housing. While we cannot expect this from private real estate companies, the government can try to launch its own housing corporation to offer affordable housing.
This is something that I love. Everyone should have an access to every kind of house that is affordable and not the ones that will be too expensive for them to rent

Only the state can provide affordable housing, however, state might not be capable to provide housing to all of its citizens, especially in the developing nations.

Thats the main definition of a real estate business where you rent out rooms , flats , shops and properties out to people while making money out of it along the way .

I prefer to lease the property or putting it up for rent, rather than selling the property outrightly, as we all know that the value of real estate appreciates with time.

If you have to do charity gesture on property, be careful with the dealing. Don't do anything not backed up with law. Areas of location would determine the rent value. You cannot expect houses with cheap rents in suburb areas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds