Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather run as fast as The Flash or be as strong as Superman???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Superman can fly for God's sake, I wouldn't mind being strong as Clark Kent. Though running as fast as Flash is great too, imagine you are almost late for work, you have your bath and dress up in less than 30 seconds lol, then the next thing you are the office. It's dope too but Superman's super power is what I would choose

Advertisement Placeholder
Superman can fly for God's sake, I wouldn't mind being strong as Clark Kent. Though running as fast as Flash is great too, imagine you are almost late for work, you have your bath and dress up in less than 30 seconds lol, then the next thing you are the office. It's dope too but Superman's super power is what I would choose

I want to be as strong as I can. The stronger that I am, the better that I will achieve the things that I wish to achieve. So, getting stronger as a superman is the basic target that I have in life at the moment.

for me it would be to fly like superman so i dont have to taxi or walk to work asiot would make life muich easier on the climate.

Superman all day every day. I like to have strength. I think it is more useful than speed.

Thought if I was as fast as the flash, I wouldn't have to worry about paying for gas anymore lol

The Flash can run but Superman can run as fast as flash and is also strong. When you are strong you can do a lot of things, you can even stop a missile that is heading towards the human settlements. Therefore, definitely I will choose to be a Superman instead of running faster like The Flash.

He is destructible if you can bring the green kryptonite within his proximity. It's the only weakness Superman. If there is no green kryptonite, nothing or no one can defeat him.

Yeah, that's very correct. The Superman can be weaken by the green kryptonite and when it stays on him for a long time, it's capable of killing. The difficult part which is going to be very challenging is how you're getting to get the green kryptonite within his reach without being killed immediately 🤔?

I would choose to have the ability to run as fast as Flash rather than as strong as Superman because Flash can go faster than Superman and can travel back in time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds