Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather only be able to text or call for the rest of your life???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I think I have always been the calling type, I rather call than to text. I can be doing some many things while calling but can't while texting.
Would you rather only be able to text or call for the rest of your life???

Advertisement Placeholder
I would rather text all of my life than call people. I am much better at speaking through words on a screen than IRL. I don't even like phone calls much, to begin with.

I text more, but I think if it means I can't speak to my parents anymore, or most of my family, I would rather be able to call so I can hear their voices, their laughs, their reactions etc.

Well, I can easily take voice notes from chatting with my family members which is still a very good way for me to hear their voice and they will equally hear my own when I send them voice notes. When it comes to making calls, it is something that I can easily give up for anything because it is not good for my health.

I would rather call and text whenever I wanted. There are some conversations which are best held on a call and not in chat or text messages. It will be torture to have such conversation in chat. How long will it take to conclude the conversation?

If I could only choose one of the two options, I would choose just calling, text is fine, but you can't communicate or express emotions like in an audio call honestly, so I prefer to just be able to call.

My brother said to me that to text all the times consumes some seconds empty. So, I almost use the call feature of my smart phone.
While having some calls with my callmates, I am still able to do other tasks such as writing a blog content or publishing an article to some blog sites.
For example, when I wrote this reply, I am here answering my aunt's call.
Now, it is two tasks I am carrying out

I'd choose to only be able to text for the rest of my life. Texting is convenient and straightforward, making communication easy, especially in various situations. While calling can convey emotions more directly, the simplicity and versatility of texting outweigh the need for immediate emotional expression for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds