Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather lose all of your teeth or all of your hair???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Both can be solved with artificial replacements, but I think been Bald isn't a bad thing now. Lol.
In fact, I have someone that has been bald by choice for over six years. He shaves his head 3–4 times a week.
And besides losing all of your teeth would be worse because one would be restricted to things one can take.
Would you rather lose all of your teeth or all of your hair???

Advertisement Placeholder
Hair has a merely aesthetic sense in us but it will not give you health problems by not having it, in fact a hair transplant in many places does not cost more than $3000, but not having teeth will cost you much more money to repair it and also if you do not fix your mouth, you will have countless health problems, so I'd rather be bald.

I would lose all of my hair rather than lose all of my teeth because I would have a problem eating if I chose to lose teeth and I can save money by not going to a barber for a haircut if I choose to lose hair.

For sure my hair. Even though I like it, I'd rather have my teeth instead. It's more practical and I could then start wearing cool hats.

Take care of your teeth. Fixing, removing, or replacing them is very expensive and unnecessary if you take care of them.

I already lost so much hair, so i shave the rest and have been used to being bald for a long time now.

I wonder how I would be able to eat food without my teeth because I definitely need to chew on most of the things that I eat before I can be able to swallow them.

I will most comfortably choose losing all of my hair because it is very easy for me to do that. I can remember the time when I used to shave all of my entire hair off just like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds