Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you partake in slap fighting?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm an not for slap fighting in any way, as I think it's one of the most dangerous sports around. But, if you were compensated good, would you ever partake in slap fighting yourself? I don't think I would, because one hit from these guys and you could be rendered braindead or could land yourself a decent concussion. But if I was given a good payday, even if I lost, I might do one fight and call it quits. What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
For the record, I hate getting slapped in real life. It's only my mother that I have given the exclusive and only right to slap me whenever she wants. So, I won't be interested in taking part in any slap fighting or contest. I have watched some YouTube videos and Facebook videos of it and it looks hilarious.

I do not see myself being involved in that kind of game or fight, (slap). I don't even want to double into it, that kind of game before someone we end up slapping the wrong person that has hands like he has been on concrete for months, I will not play that kind of game with that kind of person, the dude will slap someone straight into coma.
For the record, I hate getting slapped in real life. It's only my mother that I have given the exclusive and only right to slap me whenever she wants. So, I won't be interested in taking part in any slap fighting or contest. I have watched some YouTube videos and Facebook videos of it and it looks hilarious.
Seriously my brother or sister it looks hilarious until when the slap is touching your own thing that is one feeling that you're not going to forget. In as much as I see on YouTube and some Instagram videos where the post such kind of things and they call it games, that is not the kind of game I want to be involved in.

There was one which I watched on Facebook reels, the guy lost consciousness immediately. Medical assistants came to help and revive him. This is not something I want to see myself doing and not even for money either. I can try my luck in judo or wrestling, they are respectable sports and not slapping fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously my brother or sister it looks hilarious until when the slap is touching your own thing that is one feeling that you're not going to forget. In as much as I see on YouTube and some Instagram videos where the post such kind of things and they call it games, that is not the kind of game I want to be involved in.

The first time I came across the video of slapping contest, I thought it was a joke until I see fans cheering for whom they were supporting to win. It was right there that I knew a lot of stupidity is going on in our world and in the minds of money now.

The first time I came across the video of slapping contest, I thought it was a joke until I see fans cheering for whom they were supporting to win. It was right there that I knew a lot of stupidity is going on in our world and in the minds of money now.
Seriously seriously I have never seen a game as... I don't know if I should say senseless as that slapping game before because I don't even see the phone in it except for the observers or audience that see when you Stagger and for, I mean some days ago I watched an Instagram video where a man was in a slapping competition with an AI robot for Christ sake what kind of thinking was that.

Seriously seriously I have never seen a game as... I don't know if I should say senseless as that slapping game before because I don't even see the phone in it except for the observers or audience that see when you Stagger and for, I mean some days ago I watched an Instagram video where a man was in a slapping competition with an AI robot for Christ sake what kind of thinking was that.

Isn't the man in a slapping contest with an Artificial Intelligence robot the crazy one? A robot that wouldn't feel his slap while he's likely going to lose his head depending on the power of the robot. There are so many crazy people who don't really know what to do with their time and life. It's why they get involved with all manner of rubbish.

haha yeah, no one wants to be slapped. And yeah I've seen a few videos of some slap fights. I think they're dumb. I thought it was funny at first, but after seeing how some people have gotten knocked out by it, I have started to worry about those who partake in it. It can't be safe at all.
There was one which I watched on Facebook reels, the guy lost consciousness immediately. Medical assistants came to help and revive him. This is not something I want to see myself doing and not even for money either. I can try my luck in judo or wrestling, they are respectible sports and not slapping fighting.
It's so dumb right? I don't get how these guys and women want to put their brains on the line like that. I'd say this is more dangerous than boxing, because at least you do some defense in boxing. And gloves have some cushion. But these slap fighters use the palm of their hands, which hurts quite a bit.
They're going to end up senseless after going through with slap fighting. Half of these fighters will probably end up with damaged jaws and severe brain damage when all is said and done.

haha yeah, no one wants to be slapped. And yeah I've seen a few videos of some slap fights. I think they're dumb. I thought it was funny at first, but after seeing how some people have gotten knocked out by it, I have started to worry about those who partake in it. It can't be safe at all.

Like seriously, there was nothing fun in it for me. It's very obvious they now lack the creativity to come up with a great sports most people will welcome and not the stupid slapping fight contest.

Do you notice a lot of huge guys taking part in the contest? They are the wicked slappers.

It's so dumb right? I don't get how these guys and women want to put their brains on the line like that. I'd say this is more dangerous than boxing, because at least you do some defense in boxing. And gloves have some cushion. But these slap fighters use the palm of their hands, which hurts quite a bit.

They're going to end up senseless after going through with slap fighting. Half of these fighters will probably end up with damaged jaws and severe brain damage when all is said and done.
You get it, I don't see the reason for having to want to be involved in that kind of game you don't even get paid as well or even close to what they pay boxers and they hurt themselves also, so what is the point then.

You get it, I don't see the reason for having to want to be involved in that kind of game you don't even get paid as well or even close to what they pay boxers and they hurt themselves also, so what is the point then.

I think that those who are doing it in professional sports like UFC are getting paid better for it. Take for instance, Dana White have one in UFC, he's definitely paying his slap fighters. But those who are doing it for fun are the stupid one's.

I think that those who are doing it in professional sports like UFC are getting paid better for it. Take for instance, Dana White have one in UFC, he's definitely paying his slap fighters. But those who are doing it for fun are the stupid one's.
Okay let's say they're paying some of them but let's be realistic how much or how large is the money compared to UFC fighters or even pure boxers because I don't think their pay is even remotely close I mean when I hear what they pay boxers is astronomical.

Like seriously, there was nothing fun in it for me. It's very obvious they now lack the creativity to come up with a great sports most people will welcome and not the stupid slapping fight contest.

Do you notice a lot of huge guys taking part in the contest? They are the wicked slappers.
Oh yeah, a lot of the dudes partaking in it are like weight lifter sizes, so they have these massive calloused hands that are like rocks, so that increases how much damage they can do. There is no creativity to it, you slap, and then the other person slaps, and whoever has the slap that can knock someone back, usually wins.

Exactly. These guys and girls get paid, but it's not nearly close to what pro fighters in Boxing and MMA are getting paid. Like they get paid maybe $20,000-$50,000. That's a guess, but I feel like a recent fight only resulted in a small cash sum. I mean that's small compared to MMA and Boxing. You also have Dana White, the former owner of the UFC running it, and we all know him and the UFC are probably billionaires at this point. So there is a question of whether or not they're paid good enough. And are there any benefits to these fighters? Are they taken to the hospital after each fight to make sure they're okay?

There's a lot of questions that come with this type of sport and I hope one day it just gets banned.

Oh yeah, a lot of the dudes partaking in it are like weight lifter sizes, so they have these massive calloused hands that are like rocks, so that increases how much damage they can do. There is no creativity to it, you slap, and then the other person slaps, and whoever has the slap that can knock someone back, usually wins.

You definitely understand what I really don't like about the slapping fighting because there is no creativity in it when it comes to two people standing face-to-face and slapping themselves while taking turns. I see it as something that is very boring to watch to even begin with which is why I don't commit myself in watching it.

Exactly. These guys and girls get paid, but it's not nearly close to what pro fighters in Boxing and MMA are getting paid. Like they get paid maybe $20,000-$50,000. That's a guess, but I feel like a recent fight only resulted in a small cash sum. I mean that's small compared to MMA and Boxing. You also have Dana White, the former owner of the UFC running it, and we all know him and the UFC are probably billionaires at this point. So there is a question of whether or not they're paid good enough. And are there any benefits to these fighters? Are they taken to the hospital after each fight to make sure they're okay?

There's a lot of questions that come with this type of sport and I hope one day it just gets banned.
Seriously what you just said was true. Do they get taken to the hospital for check-up or anything related to medical at all.

You even went as far as saying you feel we should just be banned which I support because I don't see the fun in that kind of game.

Seriously what you just said was true. Do they get taken to the hospital for check-up or anything related to medical at all.

You even went as far as saying you feel we should just be banned which I support because I don't see the fun in that kind of game.

I think that they make arrangements for medical assistance on ground when they carry out the slap fighting thing but it's not as good as what those who are into a more professional fights like boxing and MMA have when they are fighting.

You're right. It's why when a boxer takes a few head punches without covering and defending himself, the referee will call the match over immediately to prevent too much punishment which can lead to concussion and brain damage.

Honestly, I don't like this "sport" at all since I don't see it as a sport, a long time ago it made me laugh to watch it and even from time to time I saw videos about these competitions, but the more I saw it, the less I liked it and the less sense I saw in said sport, honestly I would not take part in said competition basically because I like to maintain my physical integrity haha.

I will admit that I have seen slap-fighting on YouTube and I have watched some as well but partaking in any kind of slap-fighting myself would be a no-go.

I see how much pain they go through and I can only imagine the damage it could cause being slapped as hard as they do. I have been slapped before no in a slapping fight and that is no fun so I would not want it to happen intentionally.

Honestly, I don't like this "sport" at all since I don't see it as a sport, a long time ago it made me laugh to watch it and even from time to time I saw videos about these competitions, but the more I saw it, the less I liked it and the less sense I saw in said sport, honestly I would not take part in said competition basically because I like to maintain my physical integrity haha.

Sometimes I just see it as something that people who are jobless are getting into just to get attention because there is no way something like that should be considered as a sports because of the dangers and risk it poses to those that are doing it. Imagine getting slapped with that much force and not being able to protect yourself in any way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds