Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you manage a sports team?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever consider managing a sports team? I don't think I could manage a team myself, too many people involved, so I couldn't handle it. But could you handle managing one? If so, what kind of sport would you like to manage?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever consider managing a sports team? I don't think I could manage a team myself, too many people involved, so I couldn't handle it. But could you handle managing one? If so, what kind of sport would you like to manage?
If you don't have sport knowledge or know coaching skills you won't be able to manage a sports team and I think for someone like me I will never manage a sports team except I was assigned to assist someone

Well for me I think I will not I think I will be very interested in managing a sports team the reason being I naturally like being a coach the only game on my laptop is football manager and I can play it for hours non-stop, asides that I find such kind of activity or acts fulfilling(being in charge of a team) particularly football.

If you don't have sport knowledge or know coaching skills you won't be able to manage a sports team and I think for someone like me I will never manage a sports team except I was assigned to assist someone
So many great footballers who thought coaching was easy like playing the ball ended up failing on the job. Players like Theiry Henry, Frank Lampard, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Gary Alexander Neville and so much more. Having a coaching knowledge is not enough to make you successful. I won't worry my life with thinking about managing a team because I know I can't. I've not managed myself very well.

I do not have the resources or interest in running or managing a sports team. I would rather start a company to manufacture sports paraphernalia (balls, jerseys, globes, etc.) and sell these items to sports teams.

I do not have the resources or interest in running or managing a sports team. I would rather start a company to manufacture sports paraphernalia (balls, jerseys, globes, etc.) and sell these items to sports teams.

I think that you even said one time it was only World Cup Tournament you're interested in watching when it comes to football, so I'm not surprised when you say that you don't have interest in running or managing a sports team 😂. The business aspect you talked about is something good but big companies like Adidas and Co have taken that all up.

I think that you even said one time it was only World Cup Tournament you're interested in watching when it comes to football, so I'm not surprised when you say that you don't have interest in running or managing a sports team 😂. The business aspect you talked about is something good but big companies like Adidas and Co have taken that all up.
Very true big companies like Adidas and Nike and some betting platforms have taken over when it comes to sports finances and it's very good for the club but annoying for startups

I am glad that you remember it. I only watch major tournaments, especially men's sports (I am not watching women's world cup). It is true that brands like Addidas and Co. have already taken the market but think about the local sports club in your country, can they actually afford Addidas, Nike and Puma? You can sell your products to these smaller blubs.

Very true big companies like Adidas and Nike and some betting platforms have taken over when it comes to sports finances and it's very good for the club but annoying for startups

It is reason why I don't try bothering myself trying to get into that kind of business but if it is something that I would consider, it means that I'm going to have to try and see if I am going to sell my brand to local leagues where small clubs with small budget might be interested and patronizing my products.

It is reason why I don't try bothering myself trying to get into that kind of business but if it is something that I would consider, it means that I'm going to have to try and see if I am going to sell my brand to local leagues where small clubs with small budget might be interested and patronizing my products.
Aside big clubs having to have taken over monetarily over lots of football clubs there are still some small clubs that could survive the only thing is, to a very large extent some kind of cash might needed to be pumped for them to still grow for example Newcastle united of Premiere league

Aside big clubs having to have taken over monetarily over lots of football clubs there are still some small clubs that could survive the only thing is, to a very large extent some kind of cash might needed to be pumped for them to still grow for example Newcastle united of Premiere league

Newcastle United can no longer be regarded as a small club because they are now owned by an Arab company which the owner is one of the richest man in football club ownership. It was very obvious with the money he invested in the club after acquiring ownership which help them to even qualify for Champions League football this coming season.

Newcastle United can no longer be regarded as a small club because they are now owned by an Arab company which the owner is one of the richest man in football club ownership. It was very obvious with the money he invested in the club after acquiring ownership which help them to even qualify for Champions League football this coming season.
My point is that since Newcastle was bought by the Arabs the value for the club has grown astronomically and some kind of players' designs are just wow. Take for example where they are currently at the table and are already in the Champions League it shows just how far the big bucks can affect even a small Club.

My point is that since Newcastle was bought by the Arabs the value for the club has grown astronomically and some kind of players' designs are just wow. Take for example where they are currently at the table and are already in the Champions League it shows just how far the big bucks can affect even a small Club.
Manchester City have been the club which benefited so much from the Arabs oil money investment in the club. Immediately the club was bought by Sheikh Mansour, they started competing as one of the elites in English Premier League. They have since then won so many leagues trophies and lastly the Uefa Champions League last season.

I do not think I could be able to coach or manage a team. There are so many intrigues and the job is so demanding. I have seen coaches been fired without reason..

I do not think I could be able to coach or manage a team. There are so many intrigues and the job is so demanding. I have seen coaches been fired without reason..

Just call Chelsea Football Club. This is something they are very good in. It's even worse with them because they even sack coaches who's been doing so well with winning the club trophies. It's like how they sacked Thomas Tuchel after wining the club UEFA Champions League.

Just call Chelsea Football Club. This is something they are very good in. It's even worse with them because they even sack coaches who's been doing so well with winning the club trophies. It's like how they sacked Thomas Tuchel after wining the club UEFA Champions League.
I do not really know why they are very impatient with their own coaches. They are not given time to fix and manage the team. Any little mistake they get fired at will. They should be given more time..

Yes, I like coaching, I even play football coaching game and I find it really interesting. But going into it professionally will require some training which I am not ready to take up because of the nature of my work

Yes, I like coaching, I even play football coaching game and I find it really interesting. But going into it professionally will require some training which I am not ready to take up because of the nature of my work
I would not like to manage any sports teams especially a football team. If you are hypertensive and try to manage a soccer team it could lead to your early grave as the tension and emotions are really much..

I do not really know why they are very impatient with their own coaches. They are not given time to fix and manage the team. Any little mistake they get fired at will. They should be given more time..

Seriously, their team management is very poor. They allow a coach to settle in well with the players he bought and they will sack the coach. The even make mistakes in the transfer window because they are just everything. They still lack players with leadership qualities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds