Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you live in the woods away from society?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever live away from society? Maybe in the woods, deep away from civilization, or maybe you live out somewhere else even further away from people. I like the idea of moving to a heavily wooded area, maybe near a lake or river. But I can only imagine how expensive that would be. Anyway, would you live in the woods or some place that's is far away from everyone?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I would be able to live in the woods away from society. What would I do in the woods, how would I utilize my time? However, in my old age, I would like to move to rural areas and live away from the hustle and hustle of the cities.

It depends if it's safe or if I have a work-from-home career. It's nice to be one with nature and to enjoy the serenity that it has to offer.

Even though I am the kind of person that loves being in touch with nature, I am still not going to choose or be comfortable with living deep in the woods because I know how challenging it is going to be for me to have access to all the social amenities that I will need to have a comfortable life. I can go camping in the woods for a while and still come out but not live there permanently.

I can't leave my fellow human beings and go into the woods to live with the wild. It sounds crazy but I know there are some people like that. They want to be disconnected from the society for reasons best known to them. It's not how I want to live my life.

I like being far enough away that I have privacy and don't have to worry about crime but still close enough to not need to travel far for help or shopping. I prefer the country side. I would not want to live in an isolated place away from everyone.

No, I would not live in the woods honestly because that would distance me from all the people I love and my relatives, especially if it is a forest far from civilization, plus you would have to have a big enough reason to go live in the woods and leave everything that roots you to civilization behind.

I think it's too hard a thing to do and only a few people would be willing to do it.

Heck yeah. That's my life goal in some way. Fresh air, my own organic food, no modern tech to distract me and being aware 100% because you have to be to survive.

Well, we live in the woods & rural lol We are however not far from civilization. Stores are around 15 to 20 minutes of us. However, I wouldn't mind being self-sufficient & living off the grid. Having an entourage of farm animals to live independently.

This is actually a way I would be interested in living my life because being self-sufficient is something that's going to make it possible and easier for you to have everything you need to survive on your own without needed the government or private company's aid but living completely off the grid isn't going to part of my plan.

That's my ideal way to live. Nonetheless, I like to get out and into society a few times a week. It's what the old-timers call cabin fever, lol. Well, where I live at is fairly isolated. I mean, there are neighbors but they aren't in your face.

I should begin to practise this. Staying away from the distractions of the world is a good way to start. Being able to focus on my life and the goals that I have and not getting people to talk much around me will be a perfect way to live my life.

No. That kind of Isolation is really bad for you. It can cause you to have early onset dementia. Some prisoners come back irreversibly damaged when they've been put in isolation for way way too long.

No I can't, that isn't a good idea because I can't leave my Family and Friends and decide to go live in the woods. Some people would actually prefer this because they have been isolated since they were young

There are some people who are more comfortable being in isolation and enjoying their peaceful time alone which is the reason why it is something that usually applies to them very well. But there are some who cannot be able to stay in a isolation because it is even going to drive them crazy not relating with people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds