Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Would you like to make this a fulltime job?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Would anyone out there like to make being a webmaster their full time profession? How much would you have to earn for that to happen?

I'd love to make it my full time job after I finish school. But because I could relatively easily go into the financial area after I leave e.g. trading, fund management etc. (I don't mean to be cocky but I've been reading books and learning from my Aunt etc. since I was 8) being online would have to earn me a significant amount. I'd obviously take a pay cut to work online but I'd still need to be earning $100,000NZ (or around $70-80,000 US) a year to make this full time after I leave.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
That would be my dream to be able to get a steady income from being a webmaster.

If the money was good, I would drop everything and take it on as a full-time job; I have no immediate "dream job" so who knows where I'll end up.
I wan't to do something in IT, it's still early days yet so I haven't a clue what I'll be doing as a job, hopefully it'll be something I love.

If the money was good, I would drop everything and take it on as a full-time job; I have no immediate "dream job" so who knows where I'll end up.
I wan't to do something in IT, it's still early days yet so I haven't a clue what I'll be doing as a job, hopefully it'll be something I love.

I hope I get a job in the media doing editing for videos/movies. That's my dream...

I would love to.
But for quiting my current job I will need to get atleast a 1000USD per month.
Once my online earnings reach that amount, I will surely make this my full time work.

I would absolutely love it. Honestly very few things content with my love of being a webmaster, and if I could earn enough per year to actually make this a viable career I would :)

I hope I get a job in the media doing editing for videos/movies. That's my dream...
If you want some tips on something like Sony Vegas I can help you out. ;)

As a webmaster? Ehh... I'm more of a graphics guy, but having something like a website on the side would be awesome of course.

I would love it but right now it is not possible because i am also doing my another job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds