Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Would you like a page builder like this?

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
IPS announced new page builder designs for their site-building application Pages. You get more widget designs and widget areas.

Could you design a better site for yourself using the new Page builder tools from IPS?

Advertisement Placeholder
This looks awesome and it is something I feel I would use if I were to use Invision.

I have been looking into Invision a lot more as they seem to be doing a lot of things right when it comes to new updates and additions, I guess the only thing that prevents me from moving to Invision is the price tag, not something I could afford at the moment.

I like that! The issue I have with moving to Inviison is i'd lose a key component to Revillution, the stream showcase, which is an add-on I paid for on Xenforo, I know there used to be one for IPS but it wasn't as feature-rich as the one available for Xenforo. So i'm kinda stuck with XF I guess :p I like XF a lot......if I was to do a site on Invision though the page builder would be a great tool to have access to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds