Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever work for a rival company?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Let's say you were offered a job that pays more than the company currently paying you. Would you take that job? Or would you rather stay loyal to the company you're working for? I think it depends on the people involved and the situation. For me it's about making a good living. But sometimes it's best to stick with what you have. As that company might give you a raise if you mentioned the job offer for example. Some jobs will pay you more to stay with them. But in the end, it's your choice. What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's say you were offered a job that pays more than the company currently paying you. Would you take that job? Or would you rather stay loyal to the company you're working for? I think it depends on the people involved and the situation. For me it's about making a good living. But sometimes it's best to stick with what you have. As that company might give you a raise if you mentioned the job offer for example. Some jobs will pay you more to stay with them. But in the end, it's your choice. What would you do?

I am quite sure that employees who are looking for money would work for a rival company, no matter what. However, loyal members may never join another company, no matter what. It all depends on how loyal you are. The fact remains that I would stick to a company and i would hope that the company would also reward me for that. Loyal employees do deserve to be rewarded! :) 🎁

The reason why I am working for another person/company is because of the money he or she or the company is paying me and if there should be a situation where by another company offers to pay me better and even provide good conditions to where I work, I'm definitely going to switch to that other company.

The reason why I am working for another person/company is because of the money he or she or the company is paying me and if there should be a situation where by another company offers to pay me better and even provide good conditions to where I work, I'm definitely going to switch to that other company.

The fact of the matter remains that I have always been a kind of person who never liked working for any kind of offline company. This is why I pursued my online career to begin with. However, on the other hand, there are many people who prefer to have an offline, traditional job as they think that it is the only way to success. This is not necessarily true.

Honestly, it depends on the offer and the conditions they would present to me. If the terms and conditions are better than what my current workplace offers, I wouldn’t hesitate to accept the offer. I understand some might consider it a questionable decision, but let’s be honest – the reason we work is to have a source of income. If someone offers you a better income, why wouldn’t you take it?

Getting paid for your effort is one of your basic rights as well. Having said that, you must make sure that you are getting paid enough. It also depends on the nature of job as well. So, you must take a really holistic approach and sort out things when it comes to applying for any kind of job.

Getting paid for your effort is one of your basic rights as well. Having said that, you must make sure that you are getting paid enough. It also depends on the nature of job as well. So, you must take a really holistic approach and sort out things when it comes to applying for any kind of job.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to keep your doors very open to any other company that offers you an opportunity to work for them in relation with having to confirm the benefits of working in that company compared to where you are already at the moment.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to keep your doors very open to any other company that offers you an opportunity to work for them in relation with having to confirm the benefits of working in that company compared to where you are already at the moment.

Working with good companies is the best thing. However, you have to make sure that the other company is accredited with some kind of business authority and it is regulated. This is pretty important thing that all the companies should consider. I would never work with companies like OceanGate or Theranos in the first place!

If I am working for people and companies, what am I working for except money? When I am working for myself (as a self-employed person), I might be looking for a lot of things and money is just one of them, but when I work for others it is only money I am after. Therefore, if a rival company wants me to hire for better pay, I would gladly leave the current job. But then I would also give the current employer a chance to keep me in thew company by offering better pay.

If I am working for people and companies, what am I working for except money? When I am working for myself (as a self-employed person), I might be looking for a lot of things and money is just one of them, but when I work for others it is only money I am after. Therefore, if a rival company wants me to hire for better pay, I would gladly leave the current job. But then I would also give the current employer a chance to keep me in thew company by offering better pay.

This is exactly the same thing I am always going to stress for any company that I am working for because the reason why I am devoting my time doing any job that I am doing for the company is simply because of the money they are paying me. As long as I am offered something better by a rival company I am going to jump ship immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds