Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Work At A Haunted Place?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know that there are many haunted places. Whenever we think about a haunted place, we often think about a haunted house. However, there could be many haunted places such as a haunted workplace. So, would you ever like to work in such kind of place?

Advertisement Placeholder
I won't be comfortable working in a location where my safety is not guaranteed. No matter how much you are promising to pay me, I will not want to work in such a location. It is not safe and the person setting up a business in such a location made a huge mistake too.

I never have had any experience with a haunting. I have been to a house that was said to be haunted but I did not experience anything. I think I can work at a haunted place if the job I am supposed to do is exciting for me and I am well paid.

Sure I would. I don't believe ghosts are real anyway. I think I could handle working at a job that is said to be haunted. I've been to haunted places before and nothing ever happened. Even walked through an abandoned hospital.

Why would I be interested in working in any place that's haunted? If I knew before hand that the place is haunted, there's nothing that's going to make me take up job in that company. If I never knew before I was hired and when I found out, I will resign from the job immediately.

I believe in ghosts and Jinns. I would work in such kind of workplaces if the Jinns are not harming me. Having said that, working in such kind of haunted place would not be a really comfortable thing to do in case if I am working alone in the office. Most of the time people experience paranormal activities when they are alone.

When I'm not a ghost, I wouldn't have any business working in a haunted house. It's not like a house decorated to look like it's haunted like what we do in halloween. I will come within any close proximity to such kind of house. It doesn't matter if they pay millions, it's when you're alive that you can enjoy the money they paid.

I believe in ghosts and Jinns. I would work in such kind of workplaces if the Jinns are not harming me. Having said that, working in such kind of haunted place would not be a really comfortable thing to do in case if I am working alone in the office. Most of the time people experience paranormal activities when they are alone.

I have had a paranormal encounter once which made me to know that ghosts are very real. A ghost attacked me and nearly took me out. I was sick after the encounter for nearly two weeks before I recovered. So, there's no way I would ever be interested working in a haunted house.

I have had a paranormal encounter once which made me to know that ghosts are very real. A ghost attacked me and nearly took me out. I was sick after the encounter for nearly two weeks before I recovered. So, there's no way I would ever be interested working in a haunted house.
If working in a haunted house is the only job left in the world, I would rather be unemployed than put myself into working in such a dreaded facilities. How much are they going to pay me which is worth my life? It's not a job for me to think anything about.

I believe in Jinns. I think that many Jinns do not harm you until or unless you bother them. If you are working in a workplace that tends to be haunted, then not paying attention to such paranormal activities might be a better solution. However, in case if you get harmed, then it might be a much better to report such kind of incident to your manager.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds