Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever start an employee fund to help out someone in need?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever started a fund for a co-worker or employee of yours? I think sometimes it's good to start a fund for your workers, especially if they need help with medical bills, and other bills, or maybe help with food and other needs. I think it's a great thing to include for your employees. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was running offline businesses, I did not have employee funds to help my staff with their emergency needs. These days my businesses are online and I do not even have a full-time staff., I am mainly working with virtual assistants. However, I believe there should be some sorts of employee funds to help staff in emergency situations.

Have you ever started a fund for a co-worker or employee of yours? I think sometimes it's good to start a fund for your workers, especially if they need help with medical bills, and other bills, or maybe help with food and other needs. I think it's a great thing to include for your employees. What do you think?

This is a great idea. I would definitely do that if I think that an employee needs help, then a fundraiser would be appointed that may help collect the money from employees. The bigger the organisation, the more funds will be raised. This may help the employee in the best way.

I would do that on the off chance that I feel that a worker needs assistance, a pledge drive would be delegated that might be useful to gather the cash from representatives. The greater the association, the more support/aid will be raised. This might help the worker in the most effective/essential way.

I would do that on the off chance that I feel that a worker needs assistance, a pledge drive would be delegated that might be useful to gather the cash from representatives. The greater the association, the more support/aid will be raised. This might help the worker in the most effective/essential way.

There are many companies that usually try their level best to help their employees. They are also engaged in many other activities as well and this also includes offering charities and donations to many welfare organisations. In case if an employee needs financial help, then they may also contact the administration in order to seek financial assistance.

I've not considered starting this in business but it's a good idea. If it's manageable, a lots of workers will benefit from it. I will talk to some of my advisers and hear what they think about it. If they give a thumbs up for the idea, I will start it because it sounds good.

I've not considered starting this in business but it's a good idea. If it's manageable, a lots of workers will benefit from it. I will talk to some of my advisers and hear what they think about it. If they give a thumbs up for the idea, I will start it because it sounds good.

Well, in many cases, employees may not get the privilege of seeking financial help from other workers. A company may be running its own welfare system and the employees may gain benefit off such system. Some places may allow you to seek financial help in case if you really need it. However, in majority of the workplaces, this may not be a possibility.

Well, in many cases, employees may not get the privilege of seeking financial help from other workers. A company may be running its own welfare system and the employees may gain benefit off such system. Some places may allow you to seek financial help in case if you really need it. However, in majority of the workplaces, this may not be a possibility.
No company would be against a worker asking for help from other fellow colleagues. It doesn't have become a public knowledge before it's effective. When the company wants to support and raise funds for their affected staff, everything will be made public.

It sounds nice to raise funds for any member of staff who is in need or emergency, so that I could of help to him. Most staffs in some corporate office do raise funds for themselves rotationally...

I haven't given it any thoughts yet in my business of poultry and fish farming with my 6 workers. What I have done is tell each of them that my office is always open for any of them to come and meet me if they have any problems. I will do my best to support them in any way that I can.

Well, there are many business and bosses who are having a really harder time running their business. This is why they may not be able to help the people even if they want to do so. This is why many bosses may allow fundraising process so that employees could be benefited in other ways.

A worker whom was helped in ways which isn't what the company owes the person have so much to be grateful for. Such kind of help doesn't come for everyone and there times when a fundraising is called for a staff but no one would turn up.

Well, there are many business and bosses who are having a really harder time running their business. This is why they may not be able to help the people even if they want to do so. This is why many bosses may allow fundraising process so that employees could be benefited in other ways.

Well, I'm keeping everything open for now and when I see that it's something that's going to be good for my workers, I will approve of it. I would have to make sure that those who can benefit from it in my business are those whom have proven their loyalty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds