Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever finance another's company?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever, or would you ever finance or help finance someone else's company? Maybe it's a friend or family member, and you want to do your part to support them in some way. Have you ever financed a company not your own?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever, or would you ever finance or help finance someone else's company? Maybe it's a friend or family member, and you want to do your part to support them in some way. Have you ever financed a company not your own?

I would not do that because there are many issues surrounding this. It is quite hard to trust other nowadays. There are many scam companies that are involved in crowdfunding projects and this is where things usually go wrong. So, i would invest on my own rather than giving away my funds to someone.

I have done this in the past and can always do it as long as there is a written agreement on how the business will be run. If it is a friend, then it is going to be someone that I know that is capable to run a business and be successful at it. This is to avoid getting into any kind of problem in the future.

If the company is not a direct threat to my business and if the company is involved with sustainable business and is making some profits, I have no reason not to invest, I will put my money in this company as long as I have funds.

If the company is not a direct threat to my business and if the company is involved with sustainable business and is making some profits, I have no reason not to invest, I will put my money in this company as long as I have funds.

Those things that you considered are basic things that should be considered when you are looking at financing another person's business. You won't want to finance a business that is going to be a threat to your business in the nearest future.

If the company is really profitable and if the company is a regulated company, then I may consider financing the company. However, it also depends on the kind of business a company tends to run in the first place and the future prospects of such kind of company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds