Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever advertise on your own vehicle?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Depending on the work you do, I know some people will have their name and business name on their car or truck. Those people usually do service work and use their cars as a way to advertise their business. It's a good way to promote yourself on the job.

But lets say you don't work a service job, or not one like that, but instead you are advertising a product or your website. Would you ever promote something like that on your car or vehicle?

Do you think it could be a good way to draw extra traffic from outside the real world?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have blogs and forums, but I will never advertise my blogs and forums on a vehicle. These days I do not have stores on my own domain and if I had self hosted online stores, I would certainly advertise on my vehicle. I think this would help me with branding as well as gaining customers. I have hosted online store and I don't advertise on my vehicle.

I think advertising on personal vehicles can be a good idea, depending on your situation and business type. Yes, it's cost-effective, but it can't be useful for everyone. You need to do market research first to understand your targeted audience needs. Besides that, not everyone is comfortable sharing their business publicly that way.

The website could bring sales if it is quite popular and therefore whit these sales could have some money to expand your business and your site even the activity sector could be little different from the real life activity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds