Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you do virtual assistant work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here do virtual assistant work? I have considered taking a job like this, but I don't know if I can handle being an assistant. The idea of doing online helps a ton, but I still don't know if I would want to be responsible for someone or anyone else. Would you work as a virtual assistant?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anyone here do virtual assistant work? I have considered taking a job like this, but I don't know if I can handle being an assistant. The idea of doing online helps a ton, but I still don't know if I would want to be responsible for someone or anyone else. Would you work as a virtual assistant?

Working as a virtual assistant could be fun. You tend to make money recording files, records, accounts, and many other things. However, I have never worked as a virtual assistant for someone. Having said that, I have worked as a freelancer. What are some of the great platforms to apply as a virtual assistant?

In my early years as a freelancer, I have done a lot of virtual assistant jobs. A virtual assistant is a generic term for an online worker or a remote worker. The virtual assistant might be required to do different sorts of things from managing social media accounts to creating content, working as a support, writing newsletters, managing websites, designing graphics and promotional materials, etc.

Not really not really into that lol it might be a dream job for some people you need to have skills if you want to become one not easy and takes a lot of practice

Not really not really into that lol it might be a dream job for some people you need to have skills if you want to become one not easy and takes a lot of practice

You may also need a degree as well when it comes to applying as a virtual assistant. This is quite important factor. You must obviously have the necessary skills and experience. However, being talented and creative is also a great plus point as well if you want to work as a virtual assistant.

Personally I don't really mind working as a virtual assistant because it is a work on its own and I am only going to be interested in getting my money from the job that I'm doing as long as I am getting paid well from doing the job of a virtual assistant, I will not have anything to complain about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds