Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working in the field of personal choice

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many people do you know, works in the profession of their choice? That is, do you know anyone that picked a particular field that they wanted to work in, and are they enjoying it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I know a couple of folks that pick a field and are currently doing really great in those fields and are enjoying what they are doing. I feel this is a matter of understanding, how well do you interpret your needs so you don't make choices on impulse that you will certainly regret later in life.

I wanted to be a petroleum engineering and that's why i decided to study geology in school but unfortunately I was not given the course due to some unforseen circumstances and I had to settle for another course , most people also don't get to have their choice of work but had to settle for another one. And only few people are doing perfectly fine in the profession of their choice.

I would say I am a major example. I chose to study Agricultural engineering in school and I faced some setbacks because I wasn't offered a provisional admission into the school of my choice to study my preferred course. Today, I am happily studying my preferred course in the university I love.

Yes I know some people who actually had the same experience because they choose to study computer science and then them where offered another course in the university.

My father is a computer man and he is really great at fixing computer's problems, he really enjoys it, he even do more hours for private customers just because he likes it so much. I don't think many people are enjoying their jobs after all you cannot be whatever you want and life is very tough so it may lead you to a job you don't really like, that might be unfortunate and upsetting but that's life after all, and we don't really have any other choice.
I think it's okay to work in a job you don't really like but people shouldn't work in jobs which they really despise, because then every day would be a nightmare for them and that is too much for a human being, they must have a bit of fun at least at their jobs and if that's not the case they should quit.

Getting a work in the field of personal choice is not common because of the unemployment happening in some part of the world, you don't get employed in your field of study and if you wanted to start a business , you will decide to start a business that's fast selling.

Working in a field of individual choice comes with enthusiasm and variation on grow because this is you your mind and vision is in place and capture.

How many people do you know, works in the profession of their choice? That is, do you know anyone that picked a particular field that they wanted to work in, and are they enjoying it?
Yeah, I know some people who have chosen the work of their own choice and are really enjoying it. In fact, I am one of those people. I quit my teaching job and became a freelance writer, and now I am enjoying my work.

My father did but he wasn't ever happy. Even if you manage to find something you love and are passionate about, where you work can ruin it and that was the case for him. He was neglected and underpaid for several years. He should have been making well over 20K more per year when I was growing up.

It really feels great to work on the field of your choice because you will perform with passion. Enjoying what you are doing is important and good motivation towards work, especially if you are paid well. As long as you are happy with your work and well-paid, even if it is not on your field of your choice, it doesn't matter.

Although I am not working yet but I believe that once you are working on the field you studied with passion, you will not find anything stressful about the work and will even like the earnings.

Happiness is what matters most , once you are working in a good and conducive working environment and you are getting a good amount of salary every month, ,then you will be fully satisfied.

Definitelly i have seen lots of persons who are into what they choose and they are enjoying it,i personally have been in the field that i study in school,and that is energy sector,and am currently combining it with my logistics business.

Definitelly i have seen lots of persons who are into what they choose and they are enjoying it,i personally have been in the field that i study in school,and that is energy sector,and am currently combining it with my logistics business.
For me I am not working in a place where is my choice but I believe one day it will definitely come one day, for me have not been in field I personally study but I believe that it will surely comes.

Due to the high rate of unemployment, I hardly know any one working on the field of his choice, instead they are being denied job are are now engaged in doing one business or the other that are not even related to their fields.

Although I am not working yet but I believe that once you are working on the field you studied with passion, you will not find anything stressful about the work and will even like the earnings.
Working in your personal choice of field you can feel very good but actually not everybody can be lucky to find such, because for me I am not also working on my personal field that I studied, but I believe one day I will find it.

Working in a field of individual choice comes with enthusiasm and variation on grow because this is you your mind and vision is in place and capture.
Yes I agree with you working in a feild of personal choice will need you to have self motivation on that specific niced so its very important to do just that.

Its self loving feild oof operation and the chance for your success will be great because that is what you love doing

Seriously once some one is working on the field of personal choice and he or she is very serious, he or she will really enjoy his work with great joy doing it with passion.

Yes, I know many of them. I have a brother who have been saying it right from his youthful age the he want to become lecturer and today his lecturer. He is not the only one I know. There are many of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds