Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Word Requirement

David S

Credits
Do you have a word requirement on how many words people can put in a post before they post? I don't because not all threads need a long reply and sometimes it can be quite hard to talk about a topic in a lot of words. I've seen it happen and even though they have been quality posts on the forum. It drove away members because they felt it was too strict and it was. So IMO, don't do it at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can kind of see having a word requirement if you are going to participate in any role-playing games on a forum (regardless if they just have a section dedicated to rpg's or that is the niche` of the forum). Having a certain word count would help ensure the quality of the rpg. But outside of that, I think it would be kind of annoying to have that requirement.

As WebsiteForums is a forum for mostly professionals, spam is hard to come across so we don't limit it here but as to be on the safe side I'm always here on standby just in case ;)

I don't have a word requirement. I trust users won't do a one word reply and if they do, I will treat it as spam and delete it. Most people are sensible on forums, if people break the rules, I will issue the correct punishments!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds