Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you do unethical jobs to earn?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
I want to have a pure income which is not gained by unethical jobs because I don't need that money which is gained by harming others like cigarette's business.
Will you do unethical jobs for money?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is absolutely wrong and unethical to do business that is illegal just because you want to earn money.

No one will admit this publicly, not even in a community like this where we don't share even our real names. :D

I want to have a pure income which is not gained by unethical jobs because I don't need that money which is gained by harming others like cigarette's business.
Will you do unethical jobs for money?
I can never do it
A lot of people do it here but I have made up my mind not to engage in such

No reason to do that and it will leave a bad impact and leave a bad image on your name which won't be making anything easier for us

No reason to do that and it will leave a bad impact and leave a bad image on your name which won't be making anything easier for us

Well, I will try my best to avoid such kind of jobs. I think that there are many great ways to earn money and a person does not necessarily need to engage in unethical jobs.

We should never think about these jobs as they will make us feel embarrassed if not today then on some other day

I personally love peace of mind and freedom. Any business that I am doing that doesn't guarantee me freedom to walk around is not for me.

I haven't come across anyone who has a genuine interest in online earning and, at the same time, engages in unethical activities, as it poses a risk of suspension or termination of their online earnings if they get caught

It is even very difficult and stressful to run these unethical practices. I would rather earn in a good way.

Its better to stick with the legal and ethical ways as with that we can keep our spirits high and can earn without any fear

I haven't come across anyone who has a genuine interest in online earning and, at the same time, engages in unethical activities, as it poses a risk of suspension or termination of their online earnings if they get caught

Many people simply believe that making money online could be a waste of energy and resources. This is definitely not true at all.

We should stick to ethical jobs as we already have so many different ways to earn online that do pay well if we are good at it so no need to work on unethical things

We should stick to ethical jobs as we already have so many different ways to earn online that do pay well if we are good at it so no need to work on unethical things

I think that definitely we need to look for jobs that are ethical in nature. However, there are many people who try to exploit people and people opt for such jobs due to bad financial conditions.

People do like to exploit others for their benefit and that's why we should try to be aware of the situation and stick with ethical jobs only

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds