Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will we see more short form video sites like TikTok?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys think that we'll start to see more short form sites like TikTok and Instagram pop up? Or do we already have enough with IG, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Snapchat and probably a few others? I think if we see more, it'll just oversaturate the app store with these sites that all probably show the same or similar enough content. Most people already multipost their content to all platforms. I doubt it would hurt them to upload to yet another site, but I think more sites popping up, will just result in those new sites being forgotten fast.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since you’ve asked, I think we already have enough out there however, there aren't enough people ready to give up making money, and that's a good thing. An idea can pop up from somewhere and make waves again. As long as it is good, it is welcome.

After Tiktok, youtube, facebook and instagram, all started short video features. There are also multiple Tiktok clone platforms. I think short video platforms will continue to proliferate. However, whether these platforms will survive or not that question cannot be answered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds