Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will the new DC movies match the marvel movies?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The DC universe is getting a rebrand soon with James Gunn in control and he wants to start fresh. Do you think the quality of DC will match the quality of what Marvel has done in recent years? I think under Gunn, we can expect some really quality movies to come soon from him and DC. Do you think they could surpass Marvel?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's tough to predict, but DC has potential to match Marvel in movie success. Marvel has been consistent with hit films, but DC has strong characters too. If DC delivers great stories and connects with audiences, they could definitely give Marvel a run for its money. It's all about engaging storytelling and capturing the audience's imagination.

I don't think it can happen, because Marvel is not what it used to be. They have also recently started releasing highly praised films taking into account the audience's appreciation. In my opinion, DC has a chance to surpass Marvel or at least equal it in popularity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds