Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will The Government Increase Business Taxes In The Year 2023?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The year 2022 has ended. There were so many people who were expecting much in the year 2022. However, the new year has started and many people think that this year might be slightly better than the previous one. Taxes are quite important part of any country's economy. So, when it comes to collecting taxes, do you think that the governments of many different countries will increase the taxes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the economy condition of some countries across the world , most ofnthe countries are dealing with inflation and its very possible for their government to increase the tax on business in order to survive l

I cannot talk about other countries but in my home country, taxes are not increasing. The government has reiterated that it will not raise taxes. In the last annual budget, government even promised to cut taxes.

I believe it might be for a better reason to do that.

Actually it's not that easy for government to increase tax rate on their citizens without considering the standard of living in the country.
They haven't and I believe it wont happen.

The year 2022 has ended. There were so many people who were expecting much in the year 2022. However, the new year has started and many people think that this year might be slightly better than the previous one. Taxes are quite important part of any country's economy. So, when it comes to collecting taxes, do you think that the governments of many different countries will increase the taxes?
Well, we can't tell for sure but i feel like the governments of different countries will not increase taxes because of how bad the economy is and how some people are struggling to pay their taxes.

I do not know about other countries, But I believe my own country might likely increase Business taxes.
There is a new Government in place so it is likely possible for the Government to bring its own new policy.

The government of my country cannot be predicted because they can decide to increase the task and they can even decide to reduce it. They are always doing things off key

The new government of my country is about to be sworn in, I don't know if they would increase our taxation butbi hope they do not increase it as people are currently going through hardship

Actually I think no one can predict the decision of the government concerning the issue of tax unless you are one of the decision making body committees.

They can and they might not depends on the demand of revenue generation.

Since the price of commodities in the markets are increasing daily and it has greatly affected the cost of living , its normal for the governments of son countries to increase the tax price .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds