Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will Rick and Morty be bad without Justin Roiland?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With the news that Justin Roiland is out of Rick and Morty because of him being charged for domestic abuse and possibly holding his girlfriend in his house for a while. With that being said, he has since been kicked out of the show and everything else he was doing.

Do you think Rick and Morty and his other shows will do fine without him? I heard he was barely involved with Rick and Morty for most of the show, so I think it just comes down to finding a good voice actor to take over for his many roles. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I truly believe that they will still do well without Justin Roiland if I am honest. As you said, it seems he was barely involved with most of the show and so he will more than likely be someone that will not be missed at all when they choose to replace him. They didn't right by letting him go for sure and I am sure fans of the show will accept someone new in his place if it is needed for the show to carry on.

With the news that Justin Roiland is out of Rick and Morty because of him being charged for domestic abuse and possibly holding his girlfriend in his house for a while. With that being said, he has since been kicked out of the show and everything else he was doing.

Do you think Rick and Morty and his other shows will do fine without him? I heard he was barely involved with Rick and Morty for most of the show, so I think it just comes down to finding a good voice actor to take over for his many roles. What do you think?
It is true that Roiland's involvement in the show's production has varied over the years. While he is the co-creator and provides the voice for several characters, the show has always been a collaborative effort, with many talented writers, producers, and voice actors involved in its success.

Given the show's popularity and loyal fan base, it is possible that Rick and Morty can continue to thrive without Roiland's direct involvement. However, finding a new voice actor to take over his roles may be challenging, as his unique voice and comedic timing have become synonymous with some of the show's most beloved characters. Ultimately, it will be up to the producers and creators of the show to decide how to move forward and ensure that the show continues to deliver quality content that its fans have come to expect.

These things happen a lot in the world of professionals, especially recently. No, it's not interesting at all and I don't like it. He was part of Rick and Morty's identity and we have many memories with his voice

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds