Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will Corona affect digital marketing?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
The Corona epidemic is now taking a deadly turn. The cause of many deaths. The economic crisis ... unemployment.

Advertisement Placeholder
This pandemic has affected many businesses. As a result, the affected companies decreased their digital marketing budgets. Marketers are now advertising their businesses at lower costs than before the Covid period.

I feel like it has already affected it. Look at the Metaverse. Bill Gates himself is saying by 2025, we will be doing meetings 100% virtually in most business buildings across America. I still know several people who are working from home. A lot of companies cut costs but letting their employees work from a home office and this trend appears to be staying even post-COVID.

The Pandemic has changed peoples working space from office to home. Now traditional advertising methods won't reach the customers. So under these circumstances having a solid digital marketing team is vital for any product's success. The team has to be creative to use a low budget and to reach a massive target audience.

Very true. The pandemic has defined a new normal in almost all sectors of the economy. The digital marketing spheres has been impacted both positively and negatively. While many businesses and companies have resolved to do business on the digital platform, the rates and remuneration in the sector has also dropped drastically. This is because the pandemic has also caused a considerable reduction on the amount of products moved per day.

Corona virus had an impact on many small and large businesses all around the world. However, the e-commerce and digital marketing industries have showed little response to the epidemic. In reality, these two fields will grow during this time period since many individuals work from home and seldom go shopping.

Exactly. And I think social media is now one of the best platforms to promote or market pretty much anything since most people stay/work at home and traditional ads might not have that much impact on people nowadays.

Yes, pandemic affected so many businesses and also companies because during the pandemic period alot of companies where working from home, but the pandemic didn't affected any digital marketing.

In my perspective the Corona virus pandemic actually helped digital marketing. It was during that period that a lot of people had time to you buy things online and many affiliate marketers actually made lots of money.

The COVID-19 pandemic was a good thing for digital marketing, as attention turned to how we can still interact without physical contact. Even now people still fear it's recurrence hence prefer to work online.

The Corona epidemic is now taking a deadly turn. The cause of many deaths. The economic crisis ... unemployment.
I just know this corona has already done this with not even digital marketing. Even all economic this has destroyed everything. Every business. Corona has done a lot of crisis related to our life. Related to our business. Related to our income. Related to increase of inflation. In my believe everything is destroyed by Corona and still going to .....

the effect of corona virus on digital marketing would not be so much as the platform does not thrive on physical contact which is one of the disadvantages of the corona virus, so i believe the effect would be minimal.

Corona Pandemic actually increased the value of digital marketing. Even the small business generating just $50-$100 mon thly sales also started digital marketing during the corona pandemic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds