Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why infrastructure is important for real estate development?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Infrastructure is a very important thing when it comes to improving the economy of a country. However, a country's infrastructure is also connected to the real estate industry as well. Countries with better infrastructure have highly valued properties. So, what are your thoughts about this?

Advertisement Placeholder
For a property to be valuable and find buyers, it should have road access, as well as electricity, internet, and water access. Depending on the country's law these infrastructures will be built by the government or the private sector. Infrastructure is closely related to the development of real estate industry.

I find this to still be true in my country (land with no utilities is worth less), although there is a backlash movement that favors "off-grid" properties.

These movements include the Earthship movement based out of New Mexico and a series of people who enjoy building off-grid cabins in the remote parts of Alaska. This means that areas with less building code regulations in my country and no utilities could be more valuable than land in cities with little to no utilities and infrastructure. However, I'm not sure those movements are big enough to affect the market just yet. It's something to keep in mind for long-term investment planning though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds