Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why employee unity is important in a workplace?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Employee unity refers to a state where employees consider themselves a team and they unite with each other and work together. This unity is quite important for a company because when employees do not unite and work together, the working structure of the company may get compromised. So, is employee unity really important?

Advertisement Placeholder
When employees are united, they will be able to voice their concerns property and they will also have bargaining power. If the company is suppressing the employees, and when the employes join together and form a union, it will be to their benefit.

I've never worked in any company where the employees are not united. It's something I'm happy for because it will be difficult for the management to turn us against one another. The workers and the business is going to suffer whenever there's no unity within the workers.

I've never worked in any company where the employees are not united. It's something I'm happy for because it will be difficult for the management to turn us against one another. The workers and the business is going to suffer whenever there's no unity within the workers.

It's going to be a struggle working in any company where there's no unity amongst the workers. Some of them who are diabolical might go to the extent of poisoning their fellow workers. My uncle have been in this situation in the past. He was poisoned at their end of the year party.

Being united as a workforce might be quite important and there are many reasons for why you should stay united. For example, you may not want one of your dedicated employee to join the company who may be competing with you in the market.

Being united as a workforce might be quite important and there are many reasons for why you should stay united. For example, you may not want one of your dedicated employee to join the company who may be competing with you in the market.
If employees are not united in any company where they are working together, they will not look out for one another. They will betray and stab themselves in the back at any chance they have. It's not going to be a healthy working environment.

If employees are not united in any company where they are working together, they will not look out for one another. They will betray and stab themselves in the back at any chance they have. It's not going to be a healthy working environment.

Well, the fact remains that there are many employees who may be looking to betray the other. This is a very common problem where workplace politics is a very big issue. Each and every worker may be looking to gain a much higher position in a particular organisation.

Well, the fact remains that there are many employees who may be looking to betray the other. This is a very common problem where workplace politics is a very big issue. Each and every worker may be looking to gain a much higher position in a particular organisation.
I don't trust anyone freely at work. You can never know who doesn't love you but would only be pretending waiting for the right time to strike. My friend lost his mangerial position to his so called colleague of a friend because he was trusting him with his mistakes.

Even though I am not best of buddies with everyone that I am working with, I try as much as possible to have a good working relationship with anyone that is in my workplace so that we can actually have a common ground that we operate in terms of crying out our duties on daily basis and to help us not to be in a situation whereby the management is going to take advantage of us.

It's going to be a struggle working in any company where there's no unity amongst the workers. Some of them who are diabolical might go to the extent of poisoning their fellow workers. My uncle have been in this situation in the past. He was poisoned at their end of the year party.
I hope your uncle survived the poison? Why would a fellow worker go to extent of trying to kill his fellow worker because of his position at work? A work which isn't their own and they will leave it someday but they are willing to kill for it.

I hope your uncle survived the poison? Why would a fellow worker go to extent of trying to kill his fellow worker because of his position at work? A work which isn't their own and they will leave it someday but they are willing to kill for it.

Unfortunately, he didn't survive it. He died few days later. It was his autopsy that revealed it was poison that killed him. Our entire family was devastated over his death because his kids were still small and he's wife wasn't doing anything serious that brings money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds