Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who watches anime or reads manga?

Credits
What anime have you guys watched before? What's your favorite and/or least favorite anime? How about manga?

Not an avid watcher of current anime, but like the older stuff for sure. I just dunno why I stopped watching.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't really read manga anymore ever since MangaStream died off and Bleach/Naruto/Fairy Tail ended which were the main ones I read. As for anime....the list is too long to remember or want to type out right now really.

I will at least say if anyone wants to watch an anime movie that is utterly beautiful and visually one of the best, check out Weathering With You.

Goblin slayer... It's dark af and a bit mature but it's a D&D setting which is crazy in and of itself. the main character is on a quest to slay all goblins and save the world as most people underestimate them and get killed or worse.

I have never read any manga but as for watching anime, it's one thing that I have done since I was a child and now too. I have watched Summer Time Rendering, Chainsaw Man, Aoashi and Josee, the Tiger and the Fish.

I love watching anime and the one's that have my interest much on them are the series. Some of the best anime series that I have enjoyed watching are ;

1. Made in Abyss.
2. Death Note.
3. Devilman Crybaby.

I used to watch anime a lot up until I went to college because I wasn't really getting into any of the newer animes anymore. Inuyasha was always a favorite of mine! I've loved Studio Ghibli films though and watch those still to this day!

Manga I was obsessed with one called Red String <3 I first found the first manga in Barnes and Noble and discovered it was a webcomic and read the rest online. I never found the rest in stores. I then got super into other web comic/mangas and read several that were amazing. I also read some of the Dragon Ball mangas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds