Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who used to play marbles?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
I always remember marbles becoming popular again when I was in around years 3 and 4 in school. I remember them being something everyone used to collect and we would play marbles in the playground.

Sometimes it would cause issues between friends and I believe eventually they stopped allowing us to bring marbles into school because of that.

Did you used to play marbles in school?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, I used to play marbles in school when I was a kid and it was one of the most popular game we used to play those years. It is very unfortunate that it is not something very common for kids today because they have so many other exciting games that you play. It was something that applied to our generation years ago.

I haven't heard talk about marbles in years. I don't think most kids these days know about the game. When I was a kid I never really played it, but had marbles that I collected. I remember my sisters friends playing the game with them and I remember getting mad at them for using my marbles lol.

These days, I don't think most kids care to play or even learn it.

Yes, I played marbles for a few years at school and also in the afternoons when I went down to the park to play, but then pokemon cards and other cards like Yu-Gi-Oh cards became popular and I ended up playing that and leaving marbles behind.

Yes, I used to collect and play marble games in my childhood. I've not heard about marbles in ages. It's a faded gaming activity which kids of nowadays are no longer familiar with. I played the game all the time with my friends and my brother too.

Yes, I used to collect and play marvels during my childhood. Those round greenish glass balls. Some used to be bluish as well. I had hundreds of them which I had won while playing with my friends.

If it's not because that my family have moved a lot from my childhood till when I left my family's house, I would have been able to still find some of my marbles that I played with back then. Unfortunately, too much moving have to cost me losing a lot of things that I grow up with.

Yes, I played marbles for a few years at school and also in the afternoons when I went down to the park to play, but then pokemon cards and other cards like Yu-Gi-Oh cards became popular and I ended up playing that and leaving marbles behind.

I played with Pokémon cards and Yu-Gi-Oh cards too. I'm a Pokémon fan even now, it's a very big franchise but back in my school days, the Pokémon cards and Yu-Gi-Oh cards never affected or stopped me from playing and collecting marbles.

I haven't heard talk about marbles in years. I don't think most kids these days know about the game. When I was a kid I never really played it, but had marbles that I collected. I remember my sisters friends playing the game with them and I remember getting mad at them for using my marbles lol.

These days, I don't think most kids care to play or even learn it.

Unfortunately the playing of marbles is not something that is common for kids today and that is the reason why we even hardly hear about it. There are so many other kind of games that kids now get involved with and there are so many other great toys that's absolutely good they play with now. Marbles is like an old relic now to all of them.

I had to check on Amazon to see if I can see marbles, to my greatest surprised, they are online. I was nearly this close to ordering for it but on a second thought, I wouldn't have anyone to play with. It was why I didn't order for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds