Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who gets your business when you die?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When the time comes and you pass away, what do you intend to do with your business after death? Do you plan to give it to a family member or friend? Sell it off to the highest bidder? Or does your family keep it running after you pass?

For me, I hope that when I die, my family takes over where I left off. But I would be okay if they didn't.

Advertisement Placeholder
When the time comes and you pass away, what do you intend to do with your business after death? Do you plan to give it to a family member or friend? Sell it off to the highest bidder? Or does your family keep it running after you pass?

For me, I hope that when I die, my family takes over where I left off. But I would be okay if they didn't.
It's good to know that you've already planned out who you want to take care of your business after your death.

As a freelancer, I can't say that I will give my online freelancing account to my family members because I am the only freelancer in my family. My family is not into freelancing.

I would write a Will that would bequeath my business to any member of my family who has shown potential to be able to take up leadership of the business. That's why I would start teaching my kids about my business in hope that one of them would pick up interest in the business.

Unless otherwise stated, your kids are the natural inheritor of your business. Your kids not only get all your assets an d properties but also have to pay your loans and debts.

I am going to will it to my family before anything is going to happen to me. My wife and kids should enjoy the benefits of my sweat and it is as a result of them being there for me when things were going tough. Any business owner should make plans on who is going to get their businesses, if anything is going to happen to them as that is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds