Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who are some famous authors you love to read their books?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I really don't have much time reading books, but the little time I take in reading I read William Shakespeare, J.K. Rowling, Sidney Sheldon, Stephenie Meyer, Wole Soyinka and lot more, because they had been best authors and I am sure their books would be best to read.
So who are some famous authors you love to read their books?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a lover of all William Shakespeare books and poems too. I read so many of his books when I was in high school and in college too. He's one of best writers in the history of literature. J.K. Rowling is on top of list of the best book authors too and George R.R Martin is my favourite author.

We actually have other famous authors that their books were also well known but because we haven't read them, we don't know them yet

I don't read a whole lot, but back in high school I was getting into a lot of Philip K. Dicks books. Like A Scanner Darkly. I also read some of The Man in the High Castle, it's about what would have happened if Japan and Germany won WWII and split the US in half. With half controlled by Japan and the other half by Germany. They made a show based on it too.

We actually have other famous authors that their books were also well known but because we haven't read them, we don't know them yet

Yes, this is true. Remarks can only be made on what you're familiar with. If you don't know something about someone, there's nothing to comment about them. It's why I wouldn't judge any author I've not read his books.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez, James Joyce, DG Lawrence, JM Coetze, Salman Rushdie, VS Naipaul are some of my favorite authors. I have read so many books by these authors. I even have a a lot of books from these authors in my collections

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds