Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which video game is the most anticipated of 2024 for you?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
In my case I think it will be Tekken 8 if GTAVI doesn't come out that year, I don't think there will be any game that makes me more excited to buy that year than Tekken 8, what is the game you are most looking forward to buying in 2024 which is confirmed for release?

Advertisement Placeholder
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

This will be the sequel to Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which is a complete overhaul of the original Final Fantast 7 for the original PlayStation. They have been tweaking the storyline and taking the classic and splitting into 3 parts.

Final Fantasy has been my favorite game franchise, although the Horizon series has come close to dethroning it, lol

GTAVI is the only game I'm really waiting for. I'm not even sure it's dropping in 2024. Some are saying it could be 2025. But let's hope for 2024 instead.

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

This will be the sequel to Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which is a complete overhaul of the original Final Fantast 7 for the original PlayStation. They have been tweaking the storyline and taking the classic and splitting into 3 parts.

Final Fantasy has been my favorite game franchise, although the Horizon series has come close to dethroning it, lol
I have played a lot of games on Final Fantasy series, including the spin offs and this happens to be one of my favorite game series. Just like you Final Fantasy 7 rebirth was my most anticipated game for 2024 and when it was out earlier this year, I bought it and now I play this game

I have played a lot of games on Final Fantasy series, including the spin offs and this happens to be one of my favorite game series. Just like you Final Fantasy 7 rebirth was my most anticipated game for 2024 and when it was out earlier this year, I bought it and now I play this game
I love FF, it is my favorite video game saga, FFVII Rebirth has been a great video game, but I liked FFXVI even more because of its story, if you haven't played it, you should do so at some point.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds