Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which platform did you first start live streaming on?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to streaming and giving it a shot for the first time, we all have that one place that we first used to stream. Many people opted for Twitch and others opted for YouTube. With TikTok now being a big platform and giving its users the ability to live stream using their TikTok Studio at 1000 followers with no community guidelines broken, that is also a great place to start as well when it comes to live streaming.

What platform did you first start streaming on? I myself first tried a stream back in 2014 on Twitch. It wasn't a big stream and more for me to see what it was like. I remember going live directly from my Xbox at the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started on Twitch, but found out my internet and lack of a graphics card make it very hard to stream without severe lag. If I get back into it in the future, I might switch to youtube. In the meantime, I've been debating recording my gameplay of certain games and just posting them as long videos instead...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds