Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which is the best Google Adsense alternative for my blog?

Shawn Barton

Credits
I want to monetize my blog but I am undecided on the best option to use. Over the past three years, I have faced a lot of challenges due to the constant Google updates that affect some marketing strategies online. I am not a fun of Google Adsense so I would wish to have a few suggestions on the best Google Adsense alternatives to opt for. If you have successfully used a reliable alternative, you are welcome to offer some guidance.

Advertisement Placeholder
There really aren't any alternatives that are that good but id suggest trying to get accepted into BuySellAds or PublicityClerks.

There really aren't any alternatives that are that good but id suggest trying to get accepted into BuySellAds or PublicityClerks.
BuySellAds is definitely a good way to go if you have a lot of traffic. If you don't have tons of traffic every day, you can check out InfuzedAds which is like BuySellAds but they accept smaller or newer sites as well.

There are many alternatives to Google Adsense. Some ad networks have traffic requirements for someone's sites to be approved. These usually pay much better than ad sense. The smaller ad networks which are plenty pay peanuts.

If you had adsense on your site then I'd suggest trying Bing ads.
http://www.media.net/
YOu can expect almost the same rates as adsense.

Avoid ad networks like Chitika which are marketed as Adsense alternatives. You'll only earn money if you get a lot of search traffic.
The per click is terrible, about a tenth of what Adsense pay
p.s Try some affiliate marketing on the side. Some people who are Amazon associates say they earn more money from Amazon than they do from ads.

I will check out those two options and see whether they are good enough. Many people working or doing business online often over-rely on certain companies while I know that there is always another option you can find if you get reliable leads. In my case, trying to get another alternative to Google Adsense would open up a new way for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1413143650][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are many alternatives to Google Adsense. Some ad networks have traffic requirements for someone's sites to be approved. These usually pay much better than ad sense. The smaller ad networks which are plenty pay peanuts.

If you had adsense on your site then I'd suggest trying Bing ads.
http://www.media.net/
YOu can expect almost the same rates as adsense.

Avoid ad networks like Chitika which are marketed as Adsense alternatives. You'll only earn money if you get a lot of search traffic.

p.s Try some affiliate marketing on the side. Some people who are Amazon associates say they earn more money from Amazon than they do from ads.
My blog has a considerable amount of traffic every month so joining a site that pays better would be good for me. I have tried Chitika before but faced challenges trying to gain anything from them. Affiliate marketing has always crossed my mind but I think it requires a lot of dedication to earn good money. I have actually been going through a few guides on how to be a successful Amazon associate over the last two months. It seems easy at first but earning a decent income from affiliate marketing takes some time.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds